Sunday 19 August 2012

Double Trouble

Almost two years ago now, I came home and discovered my wife in bed with a woman and it changed my life forever. At first I only heard Renu’s moans and I thought she might be fucking a guy, but before I could really react I heard a very feminine voice moan and say she was coming. It wasn't Renu. At first it didn't really sink in, I was in shock, but eventually it dawned on me that instead of busting in and shouting, "what the fuck is going on?" I decided I should sneak up as close to the bedroom as possible to sneak a peek at the action.
As I crept up to my bedroom the sex noises got louder and louder, and I didn't know who was with my wife, but it was definitely a woman, and she was a screamer. When I peeked around the door I saw the most erotic scene of my life. The two women were locked in a 69 and in-between moans they were eating each other's pussies like it was their last meal.
I later found out Renu had heard me come in and was aware I was watching. When she told me that, I almost cried because if I'd known I would have jumped right in there. Instead, I just watched until Renu had an orgasm, and then they switched positions so Renu could focus on her new friend's pussy from a different angle and I got too scared that I'd be seen.
As quickly and as quietly as I could, I went back downstairs and then waited until I thought I heard this other woman have an orgasm. Then I opened the front door noisily and shouted, "Honey, I'm home!" to make them think I'd just gotten in.
Renu came down the stairs and introduced me to her friend Sharmila, saying they had meet in office. I made some coffee and we had a pleasant conversation at the kitchen table. I felt a little strange talking about our jobs and other idle topics after the show I had just witnessed. I couldn't help staring at Sharmila's perky breasts. The two women were very much alike. If I didn't know better, I'd swear they were identical twins! We talked for about forty-five minutes before she left, promising to get together again soon. I was impressed with how calm they were. I wondered how long they'd been seeing each other since they seemed very practiced at hiding it.
Once Sharmila left, Renu jumped in my arms, kissed me, and then asked if I'd enjoyed watching the two of them together. I was quite shocked that she knew I had seen them in the bedroom. She confessed she's always been attracted to women, but she hadn't told me out of fear I would pressure her into a threesome. She said she wanted to try it on her own first and this was the second time she'd been with Sharmila.
The relationship started through chatting & e-mails. I had wondered why Renu had been spending so much time with our computer. She had planned for me to walk in on them that day, even though Sharmila wasn't expecting it. She didn't think being with another women would upset me so she decided she wouldn't keep it a secret and make it a surprise. I felt like such an idiot.
It didn't matter though; I got another chance a few days later and didn't waste it. My first threesome was almost indescribable. All Renu had to do was invite Sharmila over for a dip in our hot tub, and then lust took over from there. The girls went nuts playing with my cock, and they were both extremely kinky. I couldn't resist giving Sharmila a demonstration of how Renu loves it up the ass, and the show turned her on so much that she begged me to do her up the butt as well. There's nothing quite like fucking a babe in the ass while your wife licks your balls. Total heaven.
Sharmila became a regular item in our bed for about a month before she found a new boyfriend and stopped seeing us. Actually I think she found a lot of guys. I get wood just thinking about her, but she wasn't hard to replace. The Internet has tons of curious women looking to experiment with a couple. Renu and I still have threesomes all the time. This last year I've had so much sex I feel like the luckiest guy on earth. It's been enough to nearly blow my mind. I definitely married the right woman.

Any interested Delhi male/female/couples mail me kishoreraj30@yahoo.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment