Sunday 19 August 2012

True sexy Story

I am the reader of deipapa.com. In my life I told a true story how I fucked my friend’s mom. My friend and me stayed in a rented room in ooty where we studied. My friend mom name is Anita her age is 39. She is slim in figure whitish but her boobs size is 38 and waist 40. She is sexy in figure.
She came to ooty to meet her son and stayed in our room 2 weeks. She came in the month of December. She always wear sari and blouse and she wear sari below her naval and wear half sleeve blouse. And back portion of her blouse is wide open. After she came my friend suddenly goes for industrial tour visit for 14 days. Aunty and me stayed in the room. I always see the sexy figure of aunty. She told me to see the side view of ooty. In the morning we started our journey by hiring a tata suno. Aunty wears a blue sari and a blue half sleeve blouse. I am looking to her. Aunty says what are you looking. I told her you are looking great she gave a smile on her face. We visited many side view of ooty and returned the evening. During moving I suddenly touched her body and hold her hand.
In the night we came back to the room. It is very cold in the ooty. In my room there is only one bedroom and one balcony. She told it is very cold and gone to kitchen to prepare tea. She sat beside to me and both of us drink tea. I am looking to her she told why are looking to me. I gave a smile. I came closer to her and hold her hand and told you are looking great. She told me what is your motive; suddenly I kissed her on her lips. She is motion less I saw she doesn’t told any thing. Again I gave a kiss on her lips for 15 min she hold my head hard. When I released her she told that don’t do I am going out of control and I am elder also. I stared kiss on her lips chicks and made her hot. I removed the sari from her boobs and saw the divider of her boobs over her blouse. I started pressing her boobs and giving the lip kiss. I opened the hooks of her blouse and through the blouse and brassier. I saw her beautiful big boobs I started sucking her nipple and pressing her one boob with hand. I lie down her on the bed and slowly came down to her belly I insert my tongue into her naval and rotate my tongue inside it. She giving sound ahh ahh ahh a hh......... A........ hh......... and hold my hair firmly. I removed her blue sari and petticok and made her fully naked. I saw her sexy figure. I stared kissing on her thigh and spread her leg. I saw her pussy I rub her pussy with one hand and press her boobs with other hand. She is licking sound ahha ahahha ohoohoohoohoh hooohohoohohooo......... After then I take my mouth near to her pussy and stared kissing her pussy. I slightly spread her pussy with my figure and insert my tongue into her pussy. And tongue fucks her. She giving sound aahhha ahhaahha oooooo please stop I am out of control ahhhh ahhhha. I moved my tongue into her pussy and hot liquid juice came out from her pussy. I removed my dress. I am also naked. I take her hand and kept on my pennies she started up and down my pennies. It is very hard. She take my pennies into her mouth and stared sucking my pennies I also pressing her boobs hardly squishing her nipple, insert my finger into her pussy. She told me your pennies size is too long and mush thick she told please do some thing. I lie over her and slowly insert my pennies into her pussy. When insert half of my pennies into her pussy. She told please insert slowly it’s panning. I slowly inserting my pennies into her pussy she holds me hard and giving sound ahh ahh ahh ahhh ahhhh ahhhhhh ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ahhhhhhhhhhhhh. I insert my full penis into her pussy I stood motion less. After few seconds I started up and down my abdomen she holds me hard and stared ahhh ahhhh ahhhh ahhhhh ooooooooooooooooo oh my god oooooooooooooooooo ahh. I do it slowly and after few second I started fastly. I realize that my pennies go inside her pussy and outside very fastly and I feel very good because her pussy is very tight. She licking sound ahhh ahhhhh ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooah ah oh ohhhhhhhhh. I do it 15 min in this position after then I take out my pennies from her pussy and lift her leg straight and hold it in hand after then I insert my pennies into her pussy and stared fucking fastly. She gives sound........oooo........oh oh Oahu ohhhhoooooon................ aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa......... aaaaoooooooooo.aaaaaaaaaaaaaa. I fucked her hardly. My pennies go inside and outside pussy fastly. I do it 10 mins in this position. After then I takeout my pennies from her vagina. And told her to turn and sit like dog style. She told what are u want to do. I told I want to fuck from backside she does it I insert my pennies from back side and started fucking hardly. After few min I take out my pennies from her pussy and kept on her ass and tried to insert into her ass hole she told don’t do its panning I don’t listen her and insert my pennies into her asshole she licking sound loudly aaaaaahhhhhahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhahhhha. ........please remove I fucked her asshole hard and at the same time I insert my figure into her pussy and figure fuck her. And with other hand I press her boobs hardly, squishing her nipple. I do it for 15 min. after then I turned forward to me and sat on my thigh and started fucking I realize hot juice coming from her pussy and I lie down on her on bed and I was at the top of her and stared fucking fastly because my cum is also come out. The bed is trembling due to fucking fastly she also giving sound aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, ooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooo o my god ahhhhhhhhhhhh ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ahhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhahhhhhhhh my sperm is coming out and she also licking hot liquid juicy from her pussy I fucked her very fast and fell all my sperm into her pussy and I lie down on her for 5 min she also tried and giving kisses on my chicks and told please don’t told to my son. I asked how u fell fucking. She told it is fantastic I am satisfied and I am happy that you gave unlimited pleasure. I fucked her rest of the days. She is very happy on last day when she leaves ooty I fucked her 7 times from morning to night. She told these all my memorable days.

If any BHABHI, AUNTY, MOM, WIDOW UNSATISFIES WITH SEX WANTS SATISFACTION AND WANTS SEX WITH ME PLEASE MAIL ME IN ........I will give u full pleasure. MAIL ME IN love_love1@rediffmail.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment