Friday 29 March 2013

Seema Bhabhi ki Mast Chudai Ka mazza

Seema Bhabhi ki Mast Chudai Ka mazza


 Seema my brothers wife aged 32 height 5-4, sexy vitals a beautiful fair color lady with attractive and sharp features.

My brother who is almost 4 years elder to me got married at the age of 28 with her child hood friend Seema, who was from the same colony where we use to live, Me, my brother and seema were very close friends and some times i use to play the role of messenger also, so i also shared a good rapport with Seema and she was close to me in fact she use to treat me always as if i am her younger brother.

Even i had no nasty thoughts for her till that day when one bloody incident changed every thing in my life, it was the 16th day of February 2007 when i heard Seema arguing with my brother on phone who was on tour since last six days, i did not shared any communication with her that time as i was not aware of the matter, i simply moved out of the place and went to my room, but the curiosity to know the matter kept on haunting my mind as i love both my brother and seema.

That night i was sleepless and the thought to fag made me to move out in the Balcony where i saw lights coming from my brothers room....... Oh seema is still awake........ this thought made me more impatient and i thought of giving her a call the very next moment i dialled her number and asked.....

ME: Madam whats the matter ? Why are u still awake i saw lights on .

SEEMA: Nothing i am not feeling good and please lets talk tomorrow

ME: Bhabi whats the matter, i saw u dipressed today, and i feel we should talk if you allow i can come down stairs else you come to my room we will sit in Balcony its a lovely climate

SEEMA: please lets talk tomorrow and with this she almost started crying. and disconnected the phone

It was clear to me that some thing seriously going wrong between Bhai and Seema, but what was it.......... i made up my mind to talk to bhai tomorrow and lit my Ciagratte, almost after 5 mins i got the call from Seema that she want to talk with me and i need to come down stairs as me and my parents use to share the same floor.

I simply went to her room, the door was closed but not locked so with a small push i was able to access my way in............................. and friends that moment changed my entire thoughts........ i dont know what actually i was going through that time when i saw seema, she was wearing her Night suit( Black Top and Full length lower of grey color)........ her eyes were swollen felt like that she would have been crying for hours, lips dry, hairs diffused all could i guess was that she had a tough time.

ME: Kya hua Babhi

SEEMA: ......................................... she started crying

ME: i hugged her offered her water and again Please mujhey batao aap kyon pareshaan ho..... Kya Mom ne kuch keh diya ya Phir Bhai se ladai hui hai

SEEMA: i dont wanna talk on this issue, just need your help to divert my mind from all this

ME: Bolo aap mujhse kya chaahti ho, lets sit and talk

SEEMA: Do you have a cigarette, i knew she use to fag during her college life but that too was once in a year or two

ME: yes i have but if you smoke here, it would be a mess because the smell would be in house so come to my room

SEEMA: OK......... and she started removing her paayal....... may be to avoid noise and even she also not wanted to make her in-laws know that she is in my room  at such a hour it was almost 2:30 am, but when she started removing her paayal.... what i noticed was beautiful feet with red color nail polish......... i really wished i could play with her feet

we both slowly went to my room and i locked the door we went to the balcony and there we sat on the bean bags and i lighted the cigarette with the thought that we will share, but seema wanted the full cigarette and asked me to light the new one for me which i avoided.

ME: Kya hua bolo na

Seema: I want peace

ME: tum aise pareshaan mat ho......... with this statement i got on my knees and put my hands on her thighs

SEEMA: HUH......... she restrained her self with what she wanted to say.......................... and after the long silence she told that she has a doubt that my brother was today with a girl in the Hotel.

ME: are you crazy.......... Bhai tumhe dokha nahi de sakta

SEEMA: Agar usne diya toh mai bhi dokha dungi and she started crying ......... she hugged me tight and started crying..........

all this time my mind was fighting with the nasty thoughts which were hammering............. agar usne dokha diya toh mai bhi dokha dungi.......... and the bad in me won the battle.......... yes she should but with me....

ME: Babhi aap ko kyon laga aisa ki bhai kisi ladki ke saath hai

SEEMA: aaj jab unka phone aaya tha tab maine suna woh kisi se keh rahey they chup rehna wife ko call kar raha hu...... and there was a female voice itna darte ho

ME: oh my God ..... i will talk to him

SEEMA: no need

ME: But how can he do this to you

SEEMA: He has to pay for the deeds

I got up and i dont know what made me to dare i simply kissed her on her cheeks............... with a blank face she looked in my eyes........ i came close to her and kissed her again, she said nothing........ i kissed her lips........ she did not responded

i held her hand and made her come in my room ................. made her sit on the bed......... held her face and again planted akiss on her lips......... but she still not responded.... all i felt were her dry pair of lips......... But her silence brewed courage in me and i pushed her on the bed she rested her back and started staring the roof.

i sat on the floor and kissed her feet.......... started sucking her fingers and licking her feet after 2-3 minutes she uttered my name ........ Rohit.......... i looked at her and i saw her eyes getting drowsy

 i came on bed and again kissed her on her lips this time she responded and we lip ;locked our selfs and my hands were feeling her all over her back and on her boobs, i was exploring my brothers wife, my child hood friend, whom i use to call didi and later babhi......... but that time i was over driven by the lust.

I started undressing her removed her top........ my goodness she was too fair far ahead from my imagination......... that black sport bra........ i unhooked her bra.... there i saw the world most beautiful thing her pink nipples......... i was getting crazy..... i touched her boobs , pressed her nipples lightly and there she moaned for the first time.

i kept on kissing her on her boobs, licking and biting her nipples... her neck, her boobs her naval area kissing her down............... i pulled down her lower .... she was not wearing her panty........... i parted her legs and now i can clearly see he vagina wet with her juices........ i felt good about my self that i made her wet and then i made i face closer to her vagina........ she could feel my warm breath and was bit shivering as she knew that she is now going to be licked........ i started licking the area between the g spot and vagina....... she lifted her butts i moved my tongoue up....... to reach the bottom line of he vagina and then i pushed my tongue deep in her vagina and pulled my face upward........... my god that salty taste and her hands pressing my head deep in to her legs , she holding my hairs so strong...................

 i made her lay on her stomach and started licking her whole body......... from her neck to her legs........ then i parted her ass with my hand and licked her ass hole ...... licked and bite her ass cheeks.

For about a hour i was licking her then she got up made me lie down on the bed, she took my cock in her mouth.................. Gosh........ the warmth of her mouth was sufficient enough to make me unload my juices......... she licked and sucked........ kissed me on my lips my legs my whole body and the she mounted my cock............................ uff i could feel my cock going inch by inch deep in to her vagina......................... after a couple of minutes she asked me to be in the missionary position and told me to give hard pushes.......... which i did............ till i unloaded my juice deep in to her.

we stayed in each other arms till almost 6 am......... were joking were kidding...... we both were in the different world........ and now it was the time for us to end our love session......... she got dressed up and moved out of my room......... i was there in my room all alone with her smell and thoughts.........

No comments:

Post a Comment