Saturday 6 April 2013

Me, Usman And Surprises


Hai dear friends, this is Asha again with my new story. And thanks for a huge response above my last story. “My brother's servant made me slave". This is a secand part of the same story. Please reed and send me your feed back at asha20bhosle@yahoo.co.in

A heavy sound of metal gate Brock my nap. I open my eyes and watch the time at wall clock. It’s 8.30 OFFFFFFFFF my god it is almost 45 minute before usman and ordered me to "Khana pakana". I hurriedly go in bath room and wash my face and after pee. i wash my cunt and went out.

There in bedroom I meet usman his hend is fool with some basket. kue randi uth gayi. Bhosdi ki muje malum tha tu khana nhi pkayegi. uski panics tuje rat me milegi chal abhi ye basket se khana dining Table pe paros. Said that he spank me (a light one on my chick).

i am wondering who is with him. That is a lady but with burkha. I went to kitchen and prepare three plat from that basket. It must be some home made food. of a wealthy person’s. The kitchen is on ground floor. So I went to first floor to call usman and that lady. When I rich there I show that usman was standing and the lady was sucking his pel. But because usman was in middle I can’t able to see her. After 5 minute or so usman discharge his lode on her mouth. He turn above and show me hay randi aagyi to le bat le mera ras with your bhabhi.

I was shocked b'coz the lady is rati my bhabhi. He grabbed me and Mack me on my knee and order to kiss rati and while kissing rati gev me some of his "ras" to me

Rati is a tall woman with striking features and a very voluptuous body. She was at least 5 ft 6, if not taller. A beautiful olive-skinne face with a body to match. And she had a big build. Not fat, because there was no flabbiness anywhere. Just wide shoulders, wide hips, long muscular legs and huge massive boobs, easily size DD, with big pointy nipples.
We eat food almost speech less (only one time rati great me with her smile

After dinner I start to cleaned up the kitchen and they went to first floor. After i finish cleaning, I went to there and knocked the door which was close.

Then he and opened the door. And told me "Come on in." usman told "I am so glad you came. Trust me, this is a night you will not forget."

"He, anything will better than not fucking my Cunt usman." I said, sitting next to him on the couch.

"Now, do you want something to drink ?." usman said.

"Sure, that sounds good. Should I go get us some?" I asked, starting to get up, but usman pulled me back down and said,

"No need for that." he then yelled, "rati! Get us two vodka you bitch"

"ji malik." rati said.

"Why's rati calling you malik?" I asked.

"You'll see." usman said with a wry smile.

In a few seconds, rati came with 2 glass of vodka She was wearing a black leather teddy, made up of straps rather than a contiguous material. There was a gap for the boobs to hang Out, and the teddy was also crotch less. Her shaved pussy was visible through a triangular hole in the teddy. And she turned, I saw that the back only had a few leather straps and her ass was completely naked.

Apart from that, she was wearing back leather boots, much like me, and in her neck, she wore a black studded collar with a leash hanging from it. On her face, she was wearing dark make-up with a black lipstick, which matched well with her jet black hair, and gave her a very gothic look.

"Your vodka, asha didi". She bent down and brought the tray in front of a shocked me, I was staring at her with her mouth agape. I absent mindedly took vodka, and then looked away, not wanting to stare too much.

"Aap ke liye malik." rati said to usman and he took his glass.

"Good job, rati. Come, sit next to me." usman said.

rati kept the tray on the coffee table, and walked behind the couch. I was surprised, when rati, instead of sitting in the empty space on the couch next to usman, sat down on the floor on bent knees. usman looked at her approvingly, put his hand on her head and said,

"Nice bitch. isn't she a good randi, asha?" he turned towards me.


"Okay what the fuck is this, usman?" I said, getting off the couch and putting my glass on the table.

"Here's what the fuck it is. rati here is my sex slave when ever that Gandu ratan was not in Baroda She does whatever I tell her to, wears what I tell her to, and fucks whenever I tell her to. And then when ratan come back she takes off her slave uniform, puts on her regular clothes, and goes back to her regular life." usman explained.

"Are you blackmailing her or something?" I asked.

"Haha,  not at all. She does it because she enjoys being a slave. kyu kutiya, rati?"

"Yes,  malik. I love being your slave." rati replied.

"She enjoys it because she is a natural submissive. She craves to be dominated sexually. She gets sexual pleasure out of being my slave. And from what I saw of you today evening, you enjoy being dominated too more then rati. muje yah malium he ke jab me tuje lafa marta hu to teri chuth co chhuve bager hi tu jarne lagti he " usman said.

"What nonsense." I said, but not in a very convincing tone of voice.

"I know a submissive when I see one.... and fuck one. So here's the deal. If you want to be with me tonight and maybe even tomorrow, to tuje meri har bat manni padegi aur koi bat nahi sunegi to mar padegi aur aese bhi meri marji me aaya to me tumhe marunga aur bandh ke pituga bhi." manjur he to kapde utar aur aaja. Ha tuje permenentli koy tera hath ya per tute aisa nahi maruga. usman said.

"You're insane!" I said and then looking at rati said, "And you're insane. Both  of you. This is way too creepy for me. I am leaving."

And I started walking to the door.

"Sure, go ahead and leave if you want. achi gulam vohi hoti he jo malik ki her bat mane aur nhi mane to mar to padni he." jate jate darvaja bandh kar dena aur tum chaho to kal nahi aaj balke abhi mumbai ja sakti ho."usman said.

jaise me darvaje pe pahuchi aur mene aakhri bar aander dekha to usman kahda ho kar rati ke bal khich kar kah raha tha"kutiya uth aur sofe pe aa."

rati got off the floor at once. He then pushed her towards the couch, and she feel forward. Her knees were on the couch, her stomach was against the backrest and her face and boobs were hanging over the top of the backrest. usman spanked her ass really hard a couple of times and that big naked ass jiggled like jello. usman then started walking towards me.aur me kampti hue putli banke khadi thi.

The look on my face showed that I was worried usman would manhandle me too. But instead he ignored my presence, walked to a cabinet next to me, opened a drawer and took out what looked like handcuffs with leather loops. Without a word to me, he turned around, and strode to the couch. Once there, he roughly grabbed both of rati's hand, pulled them behind her back and cuffed them together. Without her elbows supporting her, rati's body fell forward, and there was a small thump as her stomach hit the backrest hard. Her huge boobs swayed back and forth like a pendulum.

I stared as usman then got on his knees sideways on the couch next to rati. He raised his right and, looked towards me, smiled and brought it down really hard. There was a loud smack as usman's big strong palm spanked rati's substantial ass, "smack" and rati ki chikh nikal gayi "ooooooooooooaaaaaaaaa". he then spanked the other ass cheek, aur ek "thppd" aur ek chikh "oooooooooo". uske bad usne rati ke kulho par thppdo ki baris saru kar di ek k bad ek thpped jor ki aur ek k bad ek chikh "OOOOOOOOO".

kuch der bad wo ruka aur mene dekeha to rati's kulho par uski unglio ke nishan ubher aaye the. aur wo dard ki vjahse ro rahi thi.usman then got off the couch stood behind her and roughly inserted two fingers into her cunt which seemed to be wet. rati really was enjoying this. He then pushed his thumb against her asshole and it effortlessly slid in, and soon he was grabbing her crotch by the two holes like someone holds a bowling ball.it was enough for me now  after watching this i wont to gat fucked at any cost.

Das minit ke bad rati aur mere do no ke hath hathkadi me bandh the aur ham hamere ghutno ke bal bethe the. usman was kneeling behind us with a small paddle in his hand, and was smacking our asses with it one by one. He was doing it pretty hard, because both off us his slaves were yelping pretty loudly. yane ke ham mar kha kha kar chilla rahe the. jab uska paddle(choti si lakdi)hamari gand pe aati thi to hamari chikh niklti thi aur gand lal ho jati thi. khas kar ke to meri gand ki halt bahot kharab thi kunki ek to mene pahle inkar kiya tha aur fir tteyar hue thi. aur rati ko ye sab chijo ki aadat pad chuki thi. bad me muje malum huva ki usman was smacking rati a lot harder than he was to me. But aadat ho jane ki vajahse use utna dard nahi hota tha.

kuch der bad usman ruk gaya aur kuch aaram karne laga. ham dono veyse hi ghodi banke padi rahi. thodi der me usman utha aur hamare najdik aa kar indix fingar ko chodke baki ki ungli aur anghutha ki muthi bandh li.aur hath upar uthaya jaise cricket umpire about to signal six.

And then he started fingering the clits of both of us. using one finger for each. we had been silent so far, but both of us started moaning and squirming. In a couple of minutes, he made both of us climax once each and the two of us were shaking our butts  ki aab bus wo ungli nikal le to acha. par usman ko hamari koi daya nahi aayi aur wo ungli chalata hi raha aur ham dono zar zar ke takh chuki thi. hum do no ne use kaha bus ab bus karo par vo nahi ruka. hamne use bintiki please ruk jao.per pandra minit ke bad jab vo ruka. ham marne ko ho gayi thi.

panch minit rest karne ke bad rati was sitting, legs folded, yoga style, Then I came and sat down in rati's lap, as per usman's instruction facing her, and stretching my legs out behind rati. The two of us stared at each other uncertainly for a few seconds, when I heard usman yell,

"Get on with it, bitches!"

And the bitches got on with it. we started kissing each other. And not just pecks, but proper lip-to-lip lingering kisses with our tongues playing with each other. I found that whole situation fully hot. I had often fantasized about another woman. And here I, obviously loved the way rati was kissing me. Ten minutes later, rati was not really turned on by what she had done, although she had played her part perfectly. But I was turned on beyond belief, when we got done kissing, I just breathed heavily and stared at rati for a while before usman yelled at us to get up.

The next thing was a real hardcore BDSM. abhi tak jo huva vo to hamne bahut blue filmo me dekha tha.  Because it was the first look at me being subjected to hardcore BDSM. Until then I had just been handcuffed or hit on my ass, which is really no big deal, given how fleshy my ass is. But this one was wild. With rati turning on to her front and then putting her knee on my back. She then told me to bend my legs in the knee as far as I could, which I did. rati then took a thick rope and tied it around each leg tightly. She then took both of my hands and pulled them towards the feet really hard making me arch my back as much as I could. Holding the hands there, she used the end of the same rope that tied my feet to tie my hands tightly right next to the feet.

my body was completely stretched arched in a D shape, with my hands and shins forming the straight line and my thighs and torso forming the curved part. my big firm boobs were spread apart and jutting out. The discomfort ness is on my face, but I also noticed that my nipples were erect, which meant I was getting pleasure out of this. rati then got off her back and sat next to me. usman then come near me, fully naked, with his dick fully erect. He grabbed my hair and roughly yanked it upwards, so that my head was touching my back and my face looking at him.

He then slapped me very hard across both cheeks one by one a few times really hard, and tears well up in my eyes. His fingers left their red marks on my face. usman then got on his knees in front of me and roughly inserted his cock into my mouth. I started making gagging noises like rati had been before some time when usman did the same to her. But usman kept fucking my mouth fast and hard, and part of his dick was sliding up and down my throat. After about half a minute, he took his dick out and I started coughing and retching, and gasping for air. As I did that, he slapped me again a couple of times.

"Want more, bitch?" he asked sternly, and I was shocked as I said,

"Yes, malik. More, malik." in an unrecognizabl lustful voice. I was clearly enjoying this,I had no idea that being abused would also get me horny.

usman shoved his dick down my throat again and fucked it mercilessly for a minute more. I kept making the gagging noises, but there were also moans of pleasure in between. usman then made a gesture to rati who had been watching all this with fire-filled eyes. She must have had this experience herself and was excited to see someone else put through it.

rati got up and reached above her head to pull down another rope which was apparently hanging from the roof. It had a carabineer at the end and although I could not see the roof, the way she stretched the rope, I guessed there was some sort of a pulley mechanism at the other end. rati took the carabineer and snapped it into the rope around my hands. She then pulled the carabineer hard to make sure it was shut and said meekly,

"It's done malik."

usman got off the bed and disappeared from view. Then I heard a squeaking noise and the rope from the roof pulling me up by the hands. my boobs were lifted from the bed, then my stomach, then my crotch and thighs until I was arched straight like an actual D, with just my knees resting on the bed. I started whining in pain, but not too loudly. usman got back on the bed and stood in front of me. He then grabbed hold of my head with her hair and shoved his dick into her mouth once more. Because I was hoisted straight, I could not take his huge dick down my throat and half of it stayed out even when he pushed it in the most. This time, he fucked my mouth longer, maybe 2 minutes or so.

This time when he took his dick out, I started cughing again and tears streaming down my cheeks. usman bent down, grabbed my face with one hand and started kissing me hard. To my surprise, I kissed back enthusiastically, and when we broke the kiss, there was a loud smooching sound followed by an "ahhhh" from me.

usman disappeared from the view again, and the squeaking noise started once more. my body was lowered back on to the bed and I thought it was over when rati took the carabineer off. But instead of letting it go she moved to the back and snapped it on the portion of the rope between my feet. And the squeaking noise started again as my body started getting hoisted once more, this time upside down. This time, usman cranked the pulley more than earlier, so my whole body was lifted off the bed, and was left hanging and swaying a couple of feet above it. This time because I was suspended in the air, my body was hanging at a weird angle, kinda like a D tilted forward at 45 degrees. Which meant my face was facing the bed and my boobs were hanging downwards, towards my neck.

I was curious how usman would fuck my mouth this angle. But when he got back on the bed, it was clear that he had no intention of doing that. Instead, he started slapping me on my pussy really hard, and I started yelping in pain. usman made a gesture to rati who got down on her knees, bent in the waist and moved her head forwards and upwards until her mouth was just under my nipples. She then started biting the nipples really hard, making me howl even more. Meanwhile, usman continued slapping my pussy.

This went on for a minute or so until my crying got really plaintive, and rati stopped biting my nipples, stared at my crying face and said in a very stern and unrecognizable voice,

"usman, that's enough! Bring her down at once!"

usman recognized the urgent tone of her voice and immediately jumped off the bed, and soon my body started being lowered. rati immediately took the carabineer off and started untying my hands and feet. After she was untied, I kept my hands on my pussy and kept bawling like an uncontrollable baby. rati lied down and hugged me softly, keeping my head on her own big boobs and said,

"There. It'll be OK. Now we know your threshold, and I promise, it'll never ever get to that."

As I lay there, looking like a child in the arms of the bigger woman,

The next thing was the most bondage-free fuck of them all. No cuffing or pain, except for some mild spanking. It started with both me and rati on our knees on the bed in front of usman. I seemed to have come back to normal and even washed my face. rati caught my hair and gently guided my open mouth towards usman's erect dick. This time he stayed still, and did not fuck my mouth. Instead, I started sucking his tool, using my skillful technique, which brought a grunt out of usman's throat. After a minute or so, I took it out of my mouth and put it into rati's who started slurping at it hungrily.

After a few minutes we two ladies alternately sucking his dick, usman got down on his knees in front of us and hugged both of us together in one embrace. He then let go of rati and focused on me, kissing me softly and passionately. As we kissed, he slowly pushed me to the bed on my back and got on top of me. He then got between my legs and very slowly, penetrated my cunt with his dick.

"Oh  God. Yessssss!" I almost screamed in delight. "Finally!! Thank you, malik!"

usman smiled and started fucking me gently, as he started playing with my boobs. rati moved next to us and started kissing me. I kissed back hungrily. And also kept moaning in pleasure as usman increased his speed and started fucking me faster. But just as my moans got deeper, usman took his dick out, and pulled rati towards him. He made her lay down right next to me, their asses touching and starting fucking rati's cunt.

I played with myself lying down as usman kept fucking rati right next to me. He then pulled out and started fucking me again and then rati started playing with her self. After fucking me for a while more he took his dick out, "tuje bola tha na donoko ek sath chodne me bada maza aayega. Moved back a little and spanked both the ladies on the sides of their hips.

"Ab tom dono kutiyaoki tarah khadi ho jao." he ordered and spanked us again.

Me and rati both giggled as we rolled over, grabbing on to each others hands for support. We then got on our hands and knees right next to each other and spread their knees wide. usman spent a few minutes spanking us both and fingering our cunts as both of us started moaning.

Then he started fucking rati from the back, doggy style. With one hand, he grabbed her hips as her thrust into her. And with the fingers of his other hand, he started playing with my cunt. Both the slaves were enjoying their malik paying attention to their cunts simultaneously and were moaning and grunting loudly.

"Kiss each other." usman ordered, and the two complied, turning our faces towards each other and starting to kiss very sloppily and sexily. As the two kept kissing, usman changed his position and was now fucking me and fingering rati. He was hammering me a lot harder and faster than he did rati.
After fucking me exclusively for five minutes, usman withdrew. He got off the bed and announced that he was going to get some rope. we nanand and bhabhi (asha and rati)stayed like that, on our knees, kissing hungrily and Our asses sticking out. Then I took one hand off the bed and stretched it backwards, reaching for rati's ass. I fondled the ass for a few seconds and then ran my finger down the ass crack until it was at rati's cunt. I then put my fingers inside rati's cunt and started fucking it.rati let out a pleased moan, took her hand to the back and started doing the same to my cunt.

When usman came back, he seemed a little surprised and delighted at the hot scene that awaited him, of the two women on their knees, kissing each other and fingering each other. He just stayed like that, with pieces of rope in his hand, watching us for a few minutes, drinking in the erotic sight. There are few things kinkier than watching two hot women on all fours like bitches, wearing contrasting leather teddies and boots, pleasuring each other, with their lips as well as fingers at the same time.

usman then approached us standing on the bed. He bent down and grabbed me by the waist. I let out a small yelp as he effortlessly picked me up and held me in the air for a couple of seconds. I looked like a little puppy being picked up by its side, with all her limbs hanging downwards. usman then moved me in the air towards rati and gently placed me on rati's back. my boobs mashed against rati's shoulder blades and my face rested against the back of rati's head.

But even hotter was how it looked lower down. Because I was a shorter than rati, my ass ended where rati's started, and my thighs came down in front of rati's too. It was a sexy looking double stack of asses, legs and cunts. Picture how it would have looked from the back, from usman's perspective. my lovely butt cheeks, below that my sopping shaved Cunt, then rati's big butt and her bald cunt.

I was having a little trouble staying balanced like that and kept squirming from side to side trying to find a stable position. And then I realized the purpose for the ropes. To hold this ass-cunt club sandwich together. usman had four pieces of rope in his hand. He used each of them to tie together each of rati's and my limbs. Now our right hands were tied together, right legs, and so on. When usman got done with the ropes, I seemed to be perfectly fixed on top of rati and our asses and cunts were stationary.

usman stood back and admired his work for a few seconds. A cunt sandwich that I am gonna drill into." he then winked and went back to the bed.
usman started on his knees with fucking rati, and since they were tied together, my asscheeks jiggled too. we Both were moaning again, but rati louder because obviously, it was her cunt being hammered. After fucking her nicely for a while, he got off his knees, on to his feet and took a couple of steps forward until his dick was hanging above my ass. He bent his knees to bring his dick at level with my cunt and then penetrated it and started fucking me. Now my moans got louder.

After fucking the two doggy styles on top of each other a few times, usman took a step back. He then reached down with his hand until it was on rati's side and pushed her very hard sideways. Both the ladies helped as their stack toppled over to one side with a thump. Then we started giggling at the weird pose they were in, as if tied together while spooning. Except of course this time the little spoon was on the outside.

usman then got between our legs, grabbed our left legs which were tied together, and stretched them straight upwards. The resulting sight was erotic too, with both our cunts stretched and displayed as both our legs were wide apart. Holding our legs up like that, usman got on his knees, brought his dick closer and then started fucking us both, one stroke at a time. He'd drill his dick into my cunt, take it out and then drill it into rati's cunt and then back to me. We both ladies let out throaty grunts alternately as usman started finding his rhythm and fucked us like that harder. It was amazing to see how rapidly his hips moved as he hammered both the cunt one by one at a great speed. my boobs were pressed between our bodies, but it was a delight to see rati's massive jugs shake up and down with each thrust.

This erotic position lasted for about five minutes and then he rolled us over again, on our backs. Now rati was on top of me, and I was surprised the bigger woman's weight didn't break my ribs. I did let out an uncomfortable grunt, so rati said,

"tum thik ho asha didi? Am I too heavy for you?"

"It's fine. Not too bad." I replied in a slightly breathless voice.

"Good. Time to finish you two off." usman said and got between our legs and stretched them apart. Since rati was taller, her crotch and ass were completely hiding me in this position. So usman grabbed hold of our legs and lifted them high and high and higher, until both our asses were off the bed and our combined weight was being supported just by my back and shoulders. But in this position, my dripping cunt was accessible and even slightly opened up.

With any further ado, usman thrust his dick into my cunt and started fucking me rapidly. my moans, even though muffled by rati's head in front of her, were audible enough to show that in this position, usman was hitting the right spots in me and already she was on her way. usman had been fucking the two of us for over half an hour now and I was not surprised that I was close to an orgasm. usman started hammering me even faster, his thighs almost a blur, and very soon I started howling and cursing loudly.

"OHHHH GODDDDD YESSSS...OH … YEA...MMMMMMM" she yelled, and then I suddenly heard rati say,
"OOOOOOOHHHH! You randi asha. You bit my shoulder really hard." and started laughing.

I was too lost in the throes of her orgasm to have heard it and I started thrashing my arms around, making rati's hands thrash around too and her massive tits gyrate. Finally, after what seemed like an eternity, my orgasm subsided and I howls turned into grunts and then into whimpers, and said,

"Thank you, malik. That was worth the night long wait."

So how you like my story Pl mail me at asha20bhosle@yahoo.co.in

No comments:

Post a Comment