Saturday 25 August 2012

Fucked By Teacher

My name is Mahvish. I live in Rawalpindi, Pakistan. This is true story that happened to me last year while I was studying in college. Ever since I could remember, my tits were always bigger than anyone else in my class. Even in 8th grade I was a solid C-cup, and now I fill my bras to a very full 36D. All this big tit flesh ran in the family, as both of my older sisters were D’s and my mother and two aunts were double D’s! Because of my obvious attributes, I received a whole lot of attention from the male species, and not just from boys my own age! 
The male teachers always paid a little more heed than they did to other more normally endowed girls, and while I didn’t overtly flaunt it, I loved to make the boys (and men) squirm around me by accentuating my ripe bust. My favorite victim was wimpy Mr. Shahid, the Economics (yuk!!!} teacher. I loved nothing more than to unbutton the top two buttons on my kameez, go up to a seated Mr. Shahid, then bend over to ask an innocent question for sole purpose of giving him an eye full of cleavage. I did this just to tease, really, not to cause any real trouble. Trouble however is what I was getting into. With two weeks left in the test, all the teachers handed out progress reports to let the students know where they stood grade wise. I had always done well in school, and my parents expected nothing less than decent marks. Everything was OK until Mr. Shahid handed out the notices that fateful afternoon. A D!! I was getting a D in Economics, and my Father did his major in Economics. This was not only bad, it was a disaster!!! My parents might tolerate one C on my report card--but a D would mean a one month grounding, no parties nothing. No social life for a whole month! And with the Eid coming, it could be a disaster. I decided that I would talk to Mr. Shahid after the day's final period. If I pleaded with him maybe I could pull a C after all. As the last bell rang, students began fleeing the school like lemmings jumping into the sea. Pretty soon the whole place was pretty much empty, leaving me as one of the few students left in the building. I hoped Mr. Shahid would be alone as I approached the Economics classroom. 
When I stuck my head around the corner of the door, I saw Mr. Shahid alone grading some papers. I quickly unbuttoned the top two buttons on I kameez and entered the room. As I approached his desk, Mr. Shahid looked up from his grading and asked what I wanted. I, acting properly upset, told Mr. Shahid of my plight, and although he was sympathetic, he said there wasn’t anything he could do for me. When I heard this, I began to cry. Jumping to his feet Mr. Shahid came over and put his arm around me to help me sit down. As he did this, I felt his hand casually brush across my breast. At this point I had to make a quick decision. As I was crying, I told Mr. Shahid that something else was really bothering me. "It’s my chest, I feel like such a cow with these two big things stuck to me, everybody stares at me, I’m just a freak!" At that I started crying even harder. Obviously flustered, he tried to console me by telling me that I looked just fine and not to worry about what anyone else thought. I replied, "That’s easy for you to say, you don’t have these ugly things on your chest!" At that point I made my move and with a swift motion unbuttoned the rest of my kameez and took it off and stuck my berasts out towards Mr. Shahid and said, "Just look at how ugly they are, I’ll bet you’ve never seen any worse!?!" The totally stunned teacher just stared at my lovely pair of tits, and while they strained against the thin nylon low cut lace bra, my dark nipples were clearly visible through the nearly transparent material! I am sure he must have been comparing his wife's breasts with mine at that time! Seeing how confused he was, I took the initiative and put his hand on one of my huge tits. I felt him try to pull away so I held on to his hand even tighter, acting as if he were repulsed at the thought of touching them and cried even harder. He assured me that there was absolutely nothing wrong with me and that he enjoyed touching them. I said that I didn’t believe him and turned away as if to hide them from him. 
As he again tried to reassure me, I turned back around, but only this time, I had unclasped the front of my bra and my tits hung free!!! At this point, I thought he might die of shock! His head was spinning! He tried to speak, but no words came out and I then stepped up to him and said, "The only way you can prove to me that my boobs are not ugly is if you would suck them for me. INHEIN CHOOSO!" With that I pushed a nipple towards his gaping mouth! It was to much to bear and he dove in and began sucking and licking for all he was worth. Although he was going a little wild, I have to admit he was a good breast sucker, the more he sucked the wetter I got! I am sure his wife loved it very much. I did. I didn't know that I would start to enjoy it. I looked down an could see that a large tent had formed in the front of Mr. Shahid’s trousers. So I calmly reached down and began to rub him through his pant. A wet precum spot quickly appeared at the point of the tip of his cock, and he groaned as he sucked and I rubbed. I quickly undid his zipper and pulled out what turned out to be a very large LUND. At the sight of it, I dropped to my knees and greedily began to suck the huge dick, while Mr. Shahid leaned back against the wall not believing any of this was happening. 
Just as he was about to explode, I looked up and asked if I was really doing D work? He shook his head no and mouthed the word "A". At that point, I went down hard and sucked until he shot a huge load down my waiting throat. As he became limp in my mouth, his breathing returned to normal, and I stood up, cupped my tits, and began to twist the nipples, making them stand out like two thimbles. "KYA MUJHE CHODNA CHAHTEY HO" ? I said in a sexy voice. At the sight of this Mr. Shahid’ LUND began to stiffen again. So I removed my shalwar and slipped off my underwear in one easy motion. I sat on the edge of his desk with my legs held wide open showing my wet CHOOT and a thick dark mass of hair. With the licking of my lips and a nod of my head he was sticking that big cock deep inside me. "CHODO MUJHEY. ZOR SEY.
AHHHHH!!". I came once just from his initial thrust, and he pounded my cunt
with fast piston like strokes, until I came over and over again! Finally hegroaned and emptied another load, only this one was deep in my boilingpussy. "YEAHHH!" I heard him say something besides Economics practices for achange. "TUM BOHAT CHICKNEE HO. TUMHAREE CHOOT BOHAT GARAM HAI!!"."You just earned an A for the next test," he said, while I sat there withhis cum dripping out of my pussy!!!I thought of a plan to get straight A’s--but that’s another story!!!
PLZ send ur comments on mehvishrizwan@hotmail.com All guys from pindi and islamabad who wants sex can contect me on ma e mail add

No comments:

Post a Comment