Friday 31 August 2012

Garam Maa

Hi Guys! Do believe when I say that this is a true story. It has been in he closet for a long long time for both me and my mother Sheila, but now we both feel it can be told. 
My mother hailed from a middle class family in Delhi. She was the eldest
of the two sisters .She was studying in Modern School New Delhi,When she was 14 on her birthday,that fateful day she was mercilessly raped by her classmates on a picnic near Surajkund,(she never told me yet how many boys raped her) Anyway as a result of that her dad died of a heart attack and she was sent packing to a distant widow Mausi in Nainital, when it came to aborting the baby, doctors felt it would be a little risky for my mother, so she gave birth to me at a tender age of not even 15.
She completed her graduation from Nainital and got a job of PS to a GM in a MNC firm in Nariman Point.Her job used to pay her handsomely and the extra lavishes were poured for pleasing the Buddha GM, later mom told me she used to suck him off and allowed him to lick her but no penetration.
I started my schooling and settled into life as they say. When I reached puberty I started feeling strange towards girls and specially tried noticing my ultra sexy mom the harder way.
Now my mom was a bombshell at 29 she was probably the sexiest 29 one would come across, with full pouty lips, heavy breasts, slim waist and a perfect ass to match, very early I understood the looks on the face of men when my mum was around, in plain words every one wanted to fuck her dead, slowly I also started lusting towards her.
She used to love me a lot and took pain to make me happy.
I was going to Jaihind Collage and one day I returned home all bruised up beaten black and blue by 4 of my classmates, why? I happen to hear the sex talks they were into and the subject was my hot mom, all of them talking dirty about my mum and I could not take it and as a result was beaten by them,I returned home and my mom was aghast to see me like this, she asked the reason, and I narrated every single word and subsequent fight.
She was wearing what would you say a sheer chemise which just about covered her sexy ass,she took me in her arms and consoled me saying”Oh my baby ..you love your mom so much that you fought for her..this means a lot to me darling…I love you so much..” Her hard erect boobs were crushed against my chest and in turn I squeezed her as well.It was strange ,her body felt so wonderful and she so vulnerable, my hands roamed her almost bare back and cupped her ass and I whispered “Mom I love you” She replied by cupping my ass by her hands ,kissing my lips and grinding her crotch into me”Oooh my baby,I love you……your mom is so hungry for your love”.Everything else just blurred. Impulsively, I dropped my hands from her shoulders to her  firm, round ass and squeezed, feeling Mom's cunt mound press  seductively against my rapidly growing cock-bulge. As soon as she  felt my hands seductively massaging her asscheeks, Mom seemed to
 loose control. She pulled my mouth up to hers and kissed me like  she'd never kissed me before. Usually all I got was a motherly peck  on the lips, but this time Mom put all she had into it. It was a real  open-mouthed, tongue-down the throat lover's kiss, hot and wet and  passionate, and I responded with equal enthusiasm.
 My lips parted, accepting the thrust of her probing tongue. I sucked it gently until she curled it up tight and poked the sensitive  flesh behind my teeth. Her nipples too pressed against me, their  sharp erectness poking hard through her thin robe and my knit shirt.
"No, honey", she said breathlessly. "We shouldn't be doing this."  Mom broke out of our incestuous embrace as abruptly as she'd entered it, her gorgeous tight ass swaying under her robe as she  hurried into the house. Emboldened by the lusty way she had kissed
 me, I followed Mom inside and pulled her roughly into my arms. This time, our kisses melted together like chocolate over an open flame. Our crotches melted together too, the iron hardness of the lump in my  jeans fitting neatly into the V-shaped delta of her invitingly soft crotch.
 "Oh, God, baby!" Mom murmured between quick, eager sucks on my lower lip. "What are we doing?" "Ohhhh, Mom!" I said. "You're so beautiful!"
 Kneeling in front of her, I planted a series of wet, passionate  kisses all the way from her nipples, down over the slight curve of  her belly, to the delicately furred lips of her cunt. I inhaled  deeply, letting the heady female odour of perfume and pussy assail my
 nostrils. It was like a powerful aphrodisiac. I was just about to  open my mouth and poke my tongue into the juicy slit between her  moistly pouting cuntlips when Mom laughed and pulled me back up to my feet.
she said. "Your cock is busting out. Let me see the body I gave you, son."
   I obeyed without hesitation, my erect cock springing free .She dropped to her knees between my legs and took my cock in her  hands, fondling and squeezing it gently, as if testing it's bulk and  stiffness.
Without another word, Mom bent over and closed her hot lips around
 my cockhead and sucked. I watched in awe as my hard prick-shaft was  expertly engulfed by my mother's tightly stretched lips. God, it felt   good! I was in horny teenager's heaven. Moaning loudly, I grabbed the back of my mother's  head and forced more of my prick into her  mouth, enjoying the hot, tight wetness of her throat as it enveloped  my cock like a cunt.
 I stared at my prick sliding in and out of her mouth as Mom bobbed   her pretty head up and down over my crotch. She looked younger than   ever when she sucked so hard that she stretched out the small muscles around her mouth.
 Sliding her hands under my ass, Mom sucked expertly up and down  the full length of my cock, every now and then glancing up-hotly into my contorted face.
   "Ohhh, God, that's good!" I moaned, clutching her hair in my  clenched fists. "Suck my cock, Mom! Uhhhh, yeahhhh! Suck it!"  Mom's hands slid under my ass as she urged me to fuck up into her  mouth. I did, watching her lips squeeze my cock, listening to the
soft wet sounds her mouth made. Mom's fiery eyes were turned up to   watch me, she was really getting off by just sucking my cock, I could  tell. Her ass was writhing about like crazy and she was pressing her   thighs together, squeezing her cunt as she sucked my prick.    Her tongue licked and pressed my cock to the roof of her mouth. I could feel every ridge and curve of her throat around my shaft. I was amazed. my own mother was one hell of a good cock-sucker!   "Mmmmm," she purred as I began to fuck her gorgeous mouth.
"Mmmmmmm! Ummmmmm!"
 Mom must have been able to tell by the powerful throbbing of my  cock that I was close to coming. She squeezed my ass hard, pulling my  prick deep into her mouth. I knew Mom was going to swallow my load.   Her eyes blazed in a pleading look of need, silently telling me to  fill her mouth with my impending release.



   As the most intense orgasm of my life flashed through my loins and up into my brain, I felt the first gush of fuck-cream explode into  her mouth. Mom choked a bit at first, but quickly recovered, drinking down my squirting jism thirstily, making wet, gulping sounds as she  swallowed. I was so far gone I kept my cock fucking into her mouth as
I came, grunting loudly and arching my lips up off the couch.  Mom's eyes gazed hotly up at my face as she milked the last drop  of cum from my quivering prick. Then, she lovingly held my cock in   her mouth after I'd finished, rolling it about with her tongue.
Mom lay back against the cushions and spread her naked thighs   wide. Then, with a sexy grin that made me shiver with anticipation,  she draped one leg up over the backrest and let the other fall onto the floor beside the couch, opening her pussy so widely that her
 cunt-muscles relaxed their tight grip on my fingers.She rolled her hips, making a circle with my cock barely inside her cunt.
 "Is my pussy hot, baby?"
 "Oh, yes, Mom! Your cunt is very hot, and... uhhhhh... very wet!",
   I groaned.
 "Want to fuck me baby?"
  "Yes!"
    my cock spread the lips of her hairy cunt. Mom gasped in ecstasy as  she felt the hot throbbing thickness of it fill up her steamy, wet hole. She lowered her crotch, sliding her slippery cunt down, slowly. I   knew from the look on her face she was enjoying the sensations of the slow, sensual penetration as much as I was. As the soft hair of her
pussy touched the base of my cock she rested there, slowly squirming  her cunt around. My cock was in her deep... very, very deep  She began to bounce up and down, riding my cock with slow motions at first. But when I began to lift my hips up and fuck her back, Mom  went crazy. With a squeal she began to pound up and down, slapping
her cunt down onto my cock to the root , then lifting until she   almost lost it, only to ram down again, harder and faster.  I was gasping hotly, staring at my mother's tight cunt fucking my  prick, a white froth of cuntjuice forming on my balls as Mom impaled
herself deeply, again and again, back arched and hips pumping. She gurgled and sobbed in ecstasy, fingers squeezing her naked tits, her  robe sliding from her shoulders. Her robe fell across my thighs, and   Mom sat naked on my big, fat fucker, dancing her ass about, grinding  even as she plunged up and down.
Her eyes closed as Mom fucked faster and faster, her cunt gripping  my cock like a hot, slippery vice. She frantically brought a hand to  her pussy, rubbing and agitating her swollen clit as she stuffed her  cunt with my cock over and over. Her naked ass whipped about, sliding  back and forth.
"Oooh, ! Baby, this is wonderful!" Mom sobbed. "God, what a  cock you have, So hard...uhnnnhh... God! So long! I can feelyour cock so deep! Fuck me, baby! Fuck Mommy!"  I began to thrust my cock up hard as Mom came down, making wet
 sounds against her juicy, slurping cunt. Mom was almost screaming  with ecstasy, fucking hard and frantically on my cock like no woman  before (or since) has ever done. She shot her hand behind her   whipping ass and clutched my balls, squeezing them, pulling them.! Ohhh, God,  your balls are so hard!" she gasped.
"Give me your cum, baby! Ohhh, squirt that sweet cum up my cunt!  Come in Mommy's pussy... I want you to cum in my cunt!""God, yessss!", she hissed through clenched teeth.
 Her ass bounced faster and faster until Mom was literally fucking herself with my cock, stabbing herself in the cunt in a total frenzy,  grinding and trembling. Her hands flew to her jiggling tits again and  she squeezed them hard, her nipples protruding from her tight
fingers.
 With a loud cry, Mom climaxed, her convulsing cunt gripping in  flexing waves around my cock, squeezing and sucking. She rammed her  cunt down tightly on his prick, her hips jerking back and forth. She  screamed loudly, her head twisting and hair flying. I hunched up off the sofa, my hands darting round my mother's hips to grab her  squirming ass.   Then, with a grunt, I came too, spewing a stream of hot, thick  sperm deep up into my mother's sucking cunt. As my my back arched and  my head and shoulders came forwards, Mom stuffed one of her tits into my mouth. I began to suck frantically on her nipple, my fingers digging into the hot crack of my mom's ass. My cock squirted time and  again, flooding her pussy with my young sperm. Mom cried and gasped,
her orgasms coming stronger and stronger. Her cunt felt like it was  about to squeeze his cock off at the base. As the final spurt of his cum-load splattered into her pussy, Mom
fell forward, crushing her tits against my chest. Our panting mouths collided and we kissed passionately, the spasms of her cunt still working on my softening cock.
After we recovered Mom, and I took a shower together. The warm   spray and the closeness of my mother's naked, slippery body soon had me hard again. I fucked her once in the shower up against the wall, and then after she'd resurrected my poor, over-worked cock with that  fantastic mouth action of hers, I fucked her doggy-style, both of us
dripping wet on her bed. In fact, we spent the rest of the day fucking and sucking like newlyweds. Well, you can probably guess what happened.  After that first day
 of hot, raunchy sex with my Mom, we were both hooked. There was no  way I could stop myself from becoming the ultimate horny mother fucker.
It was the day that was to change our lives completely.She confessed after our love making that she somehow knew that I would be the one making love to her and that is why she never allowed any male this intimacy. Once the deed was done she said; We talked all through the night professing our undying love for each other. She shocked me by saying that we will have to get married, I tried to reason with her but was extremely happy that this sexy woman was going to be my love for the rest of my life.
My mom informed me that she had around 43 lacs in her account and asked me whether we can move to a new place, I said why not.
Eventually within 3 days we moved to Goa and bought a flat worth Rs. 17 lacs. On
20.09.2002 we married in a local temple, my mom was 33 and I was 18,she wore a nice red silk saree, after the marriage we headed back to our flat and I kissed her lovingly ”Thanks Mom” She said “Call me Sheila from now on I am your wife and I will do everything to make you happy”.I kissed her rosy lips and she wriggled her sexy ass a little and moaned “Ooooh my baby make love to your wife,fuck me darling”
I squeezed her boobs within minutes we were naked my mom looked so divine standing nude her boobs dangling free her eyes closed in anticipation,little saliva trickling from the side of her lips and to top it all her red Sindoor(Vermilion- applied by Hindu women
As a sign of being married)
I kissed her whole sexy body and licked it by my tongue,she went mad”Ooh baby aur mat tadpao aah   chodo mujhe jaldi  hai…aaahhh….”I pushed my cock which was taken inside her mouth in a flash, she started sucking vigourously bobbling her head up and down,I groaned in pleasure”Hai…Sheila meri sexy mom I love you baby,,,ooohhhhh”
We 69 ed for a while and I tasted her sweet necter,God her juices were terrific , I slurped like a dog and she moaned like a bitch”Haaan aise hi aaha….oooh…..chooso jor jor se kha jao meri choot ko…..hai….sirf tumhare liye bacha ke rakha tha meri jaan…yessss….aur andar mera sara rus pee lo mere Raja…haaaiiiiii…..oooooohhhh”
Ab ghusa do please apna lauda meri pyaasi choot main aur meri suhaag raat  complete kar do…hhhhaaaaiiii….oooooohhhhhh…..
I  could hold no longer and inserted my rod in her juicy steaming cunt, it went like it belonged there….my cock started its action and my mum went delirious with emotion…..”Hai   kitna sukh hai….chodo mujhe,she bit my earlobe and said “Jor se dhakka maro…phad do meri choot ko…hhhai,this dirty talk from my mom was a definite turn on , I started humping her harder
Sssssseee…….eeee…sss….sssseee……phuch….phuch…..her cunt was oozing its cream like a fountain, as we approached climax she clasped her legs tightly around my waist and in her frenzy inserted her finger in my asshole, we grunted madly…
Aaaaahhhhhh……yyyyeeeesssss…..oooooohhhhhh…….ggggoooooddddd……aaaahh…aaaahhh….aaaahhhhh…aaaaahhhhh and we came exactly together and felt like heaven.
We slept together exhausted like two dead bodies after such an intense fucking.
When I woke up in the morning my nude hot mom was just about to enter the loo,I said “Sheila wait” she blushed but stood still she was eyeing my morning hard on with an awe on her sexy face, I kissed her mouth  and took her inside. I sat on the commode and she sat on my legs after crossing her legs on the side facing me with a very naughty smile on her face.I said”Sheila aaj se hum sare kaam ek saath karenge” She nodded sheepishly and kissed me back I squeezed her boobs and said “aise main to kuch bhi nahin hoga” She winked at me and said”main start karti hoon”soon a hissing sound started emanating from her choot and a small drop of her golden urine appeared  and slowly a stream started falling on my thighs and settling under the pot,I wetted my hands and licked her piss it tasted tantalisingly bitter sweet, my piss too started in a jet and it was hitting her ass,suddenly the atmosphere filled with the aroma of shitting and her first turd dropped in the pot,she squeezed me tightly as if she does not want me to see her shit and exerted more pressure on her bowel,more she dropped, i made her rise from that position and did my bit very quickly,i washed my ass and brought my mom`s ass closer , she thought I will wash her too, instead I licked her asshole clean, I just felt like doing it.She said” Oooh meri jaan jo mard ye kar sakta hai uske jaisa pyaar shayad koi nahin kar sakta hai.
I lubed her juicy asshole with my saliva and inserted one finger,She moaned”””aaah dard hota hai….dheere …”I patiently stretched her asshole with my finger amidst her cry and finally placed my cock at the enterance.She said”””Oooi maaa…kya ye andar jayega….main kahin mar hi na jaoon…”when the head of my cock went inside her asshole she cried in pain”ooooh bahut mota hai….mijhse nahin hoga….hhhaaaiii…..i started to push slowly then picked up the speed…now the whole length was inside her asshole and it was like a vice.I started fucking her cherry she cried more….oooohhh….haaai…..mera ass…..meri gand   phat jayegi…..hai…..oooooohhhhh……oooohh…aaahhhhh…but I love you…hai….ooohhhh….i figered her pussy to another orgasm and finally filled her belly with my hot jism.She said afterwards”Oh mere Jaan I love you….aise hi mujhe hamesha chodna main janmon ki pyaasi hoon…tum jab bhi chahoge main tumhe hamesha taiyaar miloongee bus mujhe aise hi apne paas rakhna aur mujhe bahut pyaar karna….i am so lucky……

I obeyed her every words , we are fucking like two maniacs and its been one and a half years and we both still want more.
For disbelieving guys one last hint we own a famous bakery near the beach in Goa the opposite shop selling Liquor. 
 guddsstuffs@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment