Friday 31 August 2012

GROUP FUCKING IN BHUBANESWAR

I am Seema and my husband Rajan, 34/28 year age old, young, good looking and sexy living in Bhubanswar, Orissa.My husband is a government servant and I am a housewife. In our quarter we were living with our two children. Once due to X'Mas holiday children was going to our paternal parent's home for a week. . But Nandita, the married younger sister of my husband came to Bhubaneswar and staying in our quarter for two days for an urgent work. Nandita is about 25 years looking very beautiful smart and sexy. She is working as computer engineer in a private farm at Sambalpur and staying at there with her husband.
However On the eve of New Year, as per our programmee fixed earlier Ashis and Arati, a close couple friend visited to celebrate New Year with us. Ashis was 35 years old and Arati was 31.They are also good looking although Arati is not so fair in colour. But she is tall with big boobs, high buttocks and sexy lips. Ashis is handsome, wellbehaved with a good personality. When Ashis is working in a bank his wife Arati is a housewife. We heartily welcomed them and we fully celebrated that night till 1A .M. In next day after lunch Ashis was in our guest bedroom looking at the newest edition of a oriya sex magazine which he was brought from station when they came here, and had just began to stroke his hard cock. Nandita, my sister- in -law unexpectedly entered and saw him with his 6-inch cock in his hand. Ashis quickly covered himself and was very embarrassed. Nandita told to her brother's friend that there was nothing to be embarrassed or ashamed of. She told him that as a matter of fact, he should be proud of that big, hard, young cock which is longer than her husband's penis. She sat down on the bed beside him and reached beneath the blanket and touched his still erect cock. Ashis moaned as his friend's sister began softly stroking him. Nandita began unbuttoning her blouse and bra, and Ashis freaked when he saw her breasts.
Yes, they were very large. He reached out and touched the giant nipples and they became very hard. He slid his hand up his Nandita's sari, and was pleased to find that she wasn't wearing any panties. Her pussy was soaking wet already. He slid a finger inside of her, and found that she was quite tight. Nandita tossed the blanket off of her brother's friend and began sucking his hard cock. Ashis moaned with pleasure. And at that time when I was going to our bed room after completion of my household work I had heard the noises coming from our guest room and entered to investigate. I couldn't believe what I saw. My sister-in-law was sucking my husband's friend's hard cock, and he was furiously finger banging her haired pussy. I knew I should stop this, but the aching in my loin and the dampness in my panties wouldn't allow me to do so. I became quite aroused as their action and the size of my husband's friend cock made me fully excited and hot. I entered in our guestroom, stood side by of the bed and slid my hand inside panties. Nandita spotted me standin! g behind her, first became speechless then became bold and invited her to help suck Ashis's cock. Without any objection and hesitation I leaned forward and took Ashis's cock into my mouth. Nandita then opened my nighty, lowered my panty down, spread my tender thighs and began licking my wet pussy.
Nandita nibbled on my swollen clit, and began thrusting her fingers inside of the pink wetness. I ground my pussy against Nandita's face, and continued sucking Ashis's big cock. Arati, the wife of Ashis just happened to walk by, and peeked inside of the guest room door which was slightly ajar. She began watching as my sister-in-law ate my cunt, and I sucked her husband's large cock. I was softly moaning as my sister-in-law played with my pussy. And Arati began rubbing herself while watching the hot horny 3some going on inside the guest bedroom from out side. At that time my husband Rajan had quietly come behind of Arati and noticed what was going on. His friend's wife was in heat. Rajan noticed that Arati fingered herself as her husband shot his load all over my face. As Arati watched me lick her husband's cock and saw my sister- in -law eating my pussy, she climaxed furiously. She fell backwards, and landed in Rajan's arms. She freaked. Rajan had been behind her watching her masturbate. Her face was very red, and she tried to quickly run away. Rajan told her not to be embarrassed. She watched as Rajan unzipped his pants and removed his very hard 8-inch cock. She couldn't believe a man in such a large cock. She reached for him. She began stroking my husband's very large hard cock. The pre cum oozed from the huge swollen cock head. Arati knelt on the floor and took him into her mouth. God, it tasted so good. It had been so long.
Meanwhile, Ashis was still very hard, and Nandita was lying on her back with her legs spread widely. She had already become fully naked. Ashis looked at the curly black patch of pubic hair surrounding her wet, pink pussy. He shook as he guided his hard cock inside of her. She moaned as her brother's friend plunged his cock inside of her. It felt so good. I was sitting on her face. My sister-in-law had her tongue deep inside of my hot pussy. My juices flowed rapidly, filling her mouth with her sweet pussy juice. Ashis was furiously pounding away inside of Nandita's wet pussy. He was thrusting wildly. She came, and her pussy muscles squeezed Ashis's young cock so hard, that it caused him to cum. He began filling his friend's sister's pussy with his hot cum. Nandita felt the hot liquid splash inside of her, and it made her cum again. Ashis continued shooting inside of her. Arati was now deep throating my husband's prick out side of guest room in. He held his friend's wife by her long black hair as she swallowed his 8-inch cock. Rajan told Arati that they should go into Ashis's guest room and join the party because he did not mind to play the game along with his wife and sister. So they headed inside of the guestroom. Rajan began peeling Arati's clothing from her. She stood there totally naked now, Ashis looked up and saw his wife's large firm breasts and he reached for one and began sucking her nipples. Arati rested her hands on the bed standing on floor. Rajan was now naked and he entered Arati from behind. She loudly grunted as his long thick cock worked its way inside of her very juicy pussy. It felt incredible. Rajan began fucking her deeply, as her husband sucked her breasts. Rajan fucked Arati doggy style totally filling her pussy with his hard throbbing cock.
She came and came again. She fell to the floor face first, exhausted f! rom her multiples orgasms. Rajan watched as his sister stood in front of him, with her nubile breasts standing out firmly. Her tiny nipples were rock hard, and her pussy glistened with it's sweet nectar. She asked her brother if he would fuck her now as from her teenage she was dreaming to take her brother's long prick inside her tight cunt. Hearing Nandita's words Rajan removed his cock from the still motionless Arati's cunt and began rubbing the swollen purplish cock head up and down her young moist slit of his sister. Nandita slept on bed with her pussy wide opened. He began pushing the head inside of her. It was the tightest pussy he had ever felt. He had trouble entering her, but she insisted that he get it in. My husband finally forced his large cock inside of his sister. She moaned and groaned loudly as his big cock split her insides. "Ooh Bhaya" she moaned. He began sliding deeply inside of her, and then would remove all but the large head, and then he would slowly push it back i! nside. He continued fucking her in this way, and Nandita began climaxing. Ashis saw his wife lying on the bed near Nandita, and he crawled between her legs and began licking her pussy. Arati began moaning as her husband eagerly licked her wet pussy. Ashis adjusted his cock near mouth of my sister-in -law Nandita. Nandita began sucking Ashis as he ate his wife. Rajan was still slowly fucking his sister Nandita. She begged him to fill her pussy with his hot cum, and Rajan began to erupt. He erupted inside of his sister's tight young pussy. Nandita squealed as she felt the hot thick liquid blast inside of her. Her brother was shooting an enormous load. Her pussy was completely filled with his hot cum. It made her cum again. Rajan continued fucking her until the last of his cum shot from his cock.
He began to go limp, and withdrew it from her. Meanwhile, Arati was holding her husband by the back of his head, and was grinding her wet tasty pussy against his mouth. She climaxed and Ashis sucked all of the sweet juices from his wife's excellent pussy. Nandita continued deep throating Ashis. Ashis announced that it was time for him to fuck me. Ooh yes, I moaned. Ashis asked me to sit on the sofa and I sat over sofa. Ashis came between my thighs put my both legs over his shoulders and thrust his cock inside me. He was immediately buried in my wet tight pussy. As he fucked me, in my life for first time I had taken another cock in my pussy except my husband. Arati began eating Nandita's pussy. Nandita made Arati into a 69 position and the two hungrily ate each other's hot pussies. My husband began jacking off and his cock became very hard and long again.
Ashis was banging me with all he had. 'Put it in my ass', I begged him, as I also like anal fucking and my husband regularly fucks my ass hole. He began ! rubbing my wet pussy juice all over my tight brown asshole, getting it all wet. My husband's friend began sliding his cock inside my ass. I grunted as his 6 inches entered me. I thrust back against him taking him all the way inside. Ashis had never fucked anyone's ass before, and this was incredible. He didn't last long, and his hot load exploded into my ass. I groaned and bucked violently as I climaxed. Rajan stood beside his sister and his friend's wife as they engaged in 69 position and then began sliding his hard cock up and down his sister's wet slit. Arati licked her husband's friend's hard cock as it rubbed his sister's pussy. He then slid it inside of Nandita's pussy again. Nandita moaned as her brother slid his long cock into her wet pussy. Arati crawled from beneath Nandita and joined her husband and me on the floor. Rajan furiously pounded away at his sister's pussy. Nandita climaxed loudly. Her screams filled the room. As he felt his load build up her removed his hard cock from Nandita's pussy and began jacking off over Arati and me. His cum erupted, splashing across our open mouths. We both began licking up the white fluid as it covered us. As his last drops seeped from the large head. I began french kissing my sister-in law. We shared Rajan's cum with each other. We were all totally wore out, and decided it was time to take a break .We all knew that this is a beginning of a new world of pleasure of sex life from now on. Comments from couples in our email address are waiting. Please write to oriyacouple2006@yahoo.co.in

No comments:

Post a Comment