Friday 31 August 2012

Guwahati Sex

Hi  friends i am sameer from guwahati,assam ,india.i am a student and of 20 yrs of age i am little week in english i hope you can manage it.i am tall,good looking and have a good physicque.like you all i too wanted to have a girlfriend still yet not even one.so far.its a very sad for me and i am badly in need of a girlfriend whatever age she have i dont careto fulfil my desire.at this stage of my life i am so excited and energetic that i want to utilize it but i am alwaysalways afraid of talking to girls as it is my weekness still today and i hope this move will help me to get a girlfriend and overcame my fear.i am white and my cock has also a good size.i have not measured it yet.everyone wants a wife atleast  for  a nice sexual life and a good relationship.i too wanted one if not wife atleast a good relationnship i have a goodunderstanding capacity and i have studied girl;s pshycoly.i could read a girls feelings and her romantic life just by talking with her.my email id is mailto:sameer332@yahoo.com
Nott wasting much time i came to my story,my story starts like this one day my aunty (my father's friend's sister) came to our house to live in our house for one week.as she was going to get married soon.so my father felt to bring her in our home for the last time and for one week.i was 16years of age that time..the day she came to my house ,i was shockewdby seeing her beauty she was 23 years of age and was very beautiful,her breasts were just like my dream boobs and her figure was killing.her smile simply caught my attention,her height bowled me,her lips stumpewd and her boobs yocked me.seeing her like this i was swure of fucking but i cant as she was my aunty and much older to me.
But still when i was thinking of alll this of fucking her,my dreams went off as when she told my father that she consider me as her son too and she loves  us so much that she will surely miss us very much after her marriage.hearing that she consider me as her son i was runout of fucking  her and i was sure that i am never going to get her as i slowly fall in love with her truly with  all my heart but still i resists and went to my study room and there her thoughts  simply never allow me to forget her even for a second.my heart was full of pain i thinking that i am going to loooose her and whether i will ever get a girl so understanding and nice figurew to me.
At night while arrangement werre going to sleep as she came to our home,my aunty told my father that she would like to sleep with me and my brother for the last and for the first time.my father agreed and let her sleep with us.
At night when she slept between me and my brother and as she slept near me,i lost my normal sleep as she was sleeping with me.my hearty beats was running faster and faster as the time progress.she was with me and the thoughts of fucking her was running all over my mind.but the next thought that if she complant against my father that i have done something mischiefrd to her than my father will not spare me and i amm too much scared of him. so i made up my mind not to do any mischiefed with her ,so i resists and tried to sleep but my dirty t6houghts of fucking her was running not only in my mind but in my whole body.At night ,at around 1:30am ,i felt my aunty turned towards me and her hand flown directly on my cock, i was helpless but was enjoying her hand on my long erect copck.my cock was erect and hard.after about 10 minutes of her hand on my cock.my aunty wake -up and remove her hand from my my cock(my cock was under my pant) and went to the bathroom and then she came back after about 10 minutes and slept besides me and pushed me foecely to see if i was sleeping,i didnt  respond to this push and she became sure that i was in deep sleep.she then again put herbeauti9ful hand on my cock and slowly was enjoying it.she then started to pressed it slowly andeslowly but i didnt respond it .after sometime she put her legs on me and untie her blouse and took my hand and put it on her boobs and started to pressed it along with my hand just then i by knowingly moved closed to her boobs and just touch one of my lips to her nipple of her left breast.she was then helpless as her nipples became erect and i could feel it, she then put her nipples inside my mouth and hold my head tightly into her boobs and with the otherhand she was fingering in her cunt.just then i put out my tongue and started drinking her milk by this she was surprised by it and quickly look into my eyes but without saying anyword she asked me to continue my job and then i continued for around 15minutes or soo.after t6hat she became really hot and so i was.seeing my brother sleeping with us we decided to move to the bathroom and continue our work there.
We then moved to the bathroom and then there as soon as we entered the bathroom we locked it and started kissing eachother passionately,my cock was fully erect at that moment and while i was kissing her i put one of my hand in her cunt,it was very wet but she stops me and told me that she want to do only kissing,hugging and licking but not fucking as she wanted to keep herslf pure for her husband.i then agreed and then continued kissing passionately for another 10minutes and while kissing i moved my lips slowly and slowly towards downwards my kissing all her parts above her breasts and then i moved to her boobs and started drinking it with that she started mouning"AAHHHHHWUUUHHHHHH,DRINK IT FULLY DONT SPARE A DROP OF MILKAHHHHHHHHHWUHHHHHHHHHAHHHHAHHHHAHHHAHAHHACONTINUE,I LOVE YOU PLZ DO IT BY PRESSING IAHHHHHAHHHHWUUUUUBBHHWHWHWH"
I obeyed her and continued my juob as her intrustion and then she aske4d me to lick her cunt i obeyed her again and went down her body by kissing all her body to her cunt and started licking it passionately,i then inseryed my tongue into her cunt and she was mouning "AhhhhhhAHHhhhhhhhWhhhuuuuuuuu''i really love you sammeer""and asked me to continue i then cintinued as her instruction and as i was licking she was reallly enjoying and her organism was growing and she was growing more and more uncontrollable.as her organism was growing she then after reaching her greatest organism and cant controlled it she pushed me out of her cunt and asked me to fucked her and to do it fast she cant tolerate it i then took one of her legs in my hand and with a jerk i put my cock into her cunt and with that jerk she shouted in pain but i told to remain silent ,she then obeyed  and i continued mu fucking as speedy as i can do as i was fucking her i put one my lips to hers and started jkissing her passiontately and at last when i was about to cum she asked me to cum it in her stomach and i did as she told me.
After that sexual exprienced i had never have done sex anymore as she was shifted to another room the next day as arrangement were made the next day but we continued kissng whenever we get chance for that week but then she left me forever and ever leaving me alone in my place to her husbands place.
If any girl or woman want to have a sexual exprienced with me  you are welcome dont worry whether you are beautiful or not older than me or not i dont care if not for sexual relationship atleast for friendship.boys are also welcome to give the reviews for my this story.my email id is sameer332@yahoo.com. hope you like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment