Saturday 18 August 2012

Amazing Sis


Amazing Sis

Hi All
 
My name is Satya(not hero Satya ..:)) lol), but my name is Satya. I'm living and working in Pune (200 KMs from Mumbai). I'm working in a MNC and in our company there are many beautiful gals. But today I'm going to narrate my true incident which happend 3 years ago with my own real sis .. Dimple. She's 2yr younger than me. Let me describe you abt me and my sis, I'm tall, 5'10", Handsome, athletic body, my sis .. dimple.. she's very gorgeous, having 34-26-34 figure.
Before I didnt have any thought of sex for my sis but one day it all changes. It was monsoon season, so here in Pune you never know when rain start. There was one bright day, so i thought not to carry umbrella with me to the college but while returning from the college, rain started and when i reached home I was completely wet. I rang the bell, dimple opened the door. .. she said "Bhaiya .. you are completely wet, Go and change your clothes, otherwise you'll get cold". I said "Ok". I reached to my room, and started removing all my clothes, I didnt lock the room as i was feeling very cold and wants to get rid of these wet clothes as early as possible. As i removed all my clothes and start soaking, I realized someone is there and is looking. To my shock, Dimple was standing there. I feel very embarrased to see her as i was completely naked. She comes in, hand me a cup of coffee, as i touched her hands 440volts of current ran into my body. While going she gave me a mischievious smile.
I didnt spoke to her for 2 days, then decided to talk to her. I got this opportunity one eve when my parents went to a wedding ceremony (as in Pune most of the ceremonies held in the eve). So I decided to talk to her. I look around and found that she's having bath. I started the TV and wait for her to come. To my amaze, When she came, she was wearing only top and sorts. My God, she was looking like angel. I never saw her like this before, My mouth was wide open to see her. She said mischivoiusly "Bhaiya kya dekh rehe ho". I said "Tume". You look so beautiful. She said "Mujhe or meri body ko". I said "to both". She asked me whether I want to touch? I said "sure". I went there, take her hand, pull her down to my lap.
By this time, It was very difficult to control for me and i completely forget that she's my sis. As soon as I pull her down, I start kissing her on her lips, she also started responding. For 15 mins, we were kissing wildly to each other. I was very hot till that time and was unable to control myself, I remove all her clothes and she removes mine.
We again started kissing each other. I start pressing her boobs (her boobs like watermelon .. so juicy), moves my tongue around her naval .. she got very horny by this and start mouning. oooohhhhhhhh ... .. mmmmmmm ...ooooooohhhhhh. later i moved down and start licking her pussy ... my god .. . i was like heaven .. i start licking her making circle with my tongue .. her moans were getting louder and louder ...after 15 mins .. she cumm .. i drank all her juice .. man .. i tell u .. it was more than nectar... i never ever forget the taste of her juice. She then took my 8" hot rod into her mouth, she took it completely inside, and start giving me blow job, that was the best blow job i ever had. I'm sure no one give better blow job than she did. After 10 mins i cum and she drank all my juice.
By this time, it becomes very difficult for her also to control herself, she said.. Satya .. fuck me. I obliged her and insert my 8" thick hot rod inside her,  and start stroking her .. she was moaning again .. ooooooooohhhhhhhh .... aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh .... yyyaaaahhhhh.... mmmmmmmmmm ... ooohhhh. I slowly gained momentum n started pumping harder n harder. Simultaneously we were kissing and smooching and I was sucking her tits.(nipples).She was doing all kinds of oohs n aahs. She moved her hips upwards to match my thrust. I was in seventh heaven. This kept on for a few minutes. The pleasure of sensations n excitement was becoming unbearable. All of a sudden she gripped me tightly n her sounds became louder….she was sweating. We gained more speed banging hard into each other. I tried to get deeper and deeper into her with each thrust. I reached my climax with 1 deep thrust and flooded her pussy with my cum. Next moment she tightened around me clasping and me her legs, her nails were piercing my back. She gave a loud sigh and her hot pussy was filled up with her juices which started dripping out of her cunt, she had finally come..what a feeling. We both were breathing heavy n sweating. We both lay there for some time.
After a while, we come to our senses and realized that our parents are going to come soon to the house. So we cleaned the place very nicely and quickly so that no one notice what had happend. After that day, we fuck almost everyday till the day she got married. While going to her inlaws, she said .. "Satya, I enjoyed alot with you and will never forgets that". Even now when she got a baby and comes to our house she said, I'm the best fucker she had ever seen.
 
Any gal (married/unmarried) interested in real/oral/anal sex in pune, do write to me at sexcola@hotmail.com and also please send your feedbacks to my real incident.

No comments:

Post a Comment