Sunday 19 August 2012

Board Room Meeting Led to Sex

Hi, One more incident from me, which is about a year and a half old. Please provide feedback at piyusang@hotmail.com . I was standing in the boardroom waiting for the meeting to begin. I could still smell the cologne I had used that morning, it was Eternity for men, a gift from a friend. I smiled – she was a special friend and exceptionally good in bed as I remembered. I was wearing my "smart trousers" as she called them. The door to the boardroom opened. I looked up to see a tall, slim woman enter the room. She was wearing a below navel blue sari with a low cut blouse . Her hair was immaculately styled, her face adorned with light make-up that accentuated her cheeks and her soft complexion, her presence was confident and strong. I could smell her perfume "ah, Opium" I thought to myself. That was one of my favorite perfumes for a woman. "Hi, I am Mala" she said offering a hand in my direction. "I will be working with you on this project." I shook her hand. It was as smooth as the silk saree she was wearing. My mind was still full of the thoughts of that soft touch on my bare skin. I felt my cock twitch inside my trousers. It started to grow and press against the elasticized front of my pants – my self control was waning already.
This was not a good sign! " I’m Piyush" I said with a croaked voice, still holding her hand in mine. I looked up and noticed her gaze, she was looking directly at my now bulging pants. Did she have a glint in her eye? Did her hand just quiver in mine? The blood was now racing towards my lund. I felt it climb my leg and press harder against my pants. "Shall we?" she said pointing towards the chair. I snapped back to reality and let go of her hand. Why was this woman’s presence so commanding? Why was this arousing me so much? I sat down next to Mala and began taking papers from my briefcase. The meeting went as planned and, after an hour or so, was over. Mala stood up and offered her hand

No comments:

Post a Comment