Friday 24 August 2012

Erotica

I would like u to read tmy experience between my cousin aunty and me. there was a most desirable women close by – my 35 year-old aunty! my cock leapt at the thought, and my jumped quickly out of bed, hurrying down the hallway to the master bedroom, hoping that my sexy aunty was still in bed. i went back down the hall until i stood before my aunty’s bedroom door. my father was on my tour duty. i quietly opened the bedroom door and looked in. my aunty lay sprawled in the centre of the big double bed. she was still fast asleep, with the checkered bed sheet fully covering her lovely curvaceous body. I thanked my father for being away as i moved slowly towards the foot of the bed. my cock stirred again as i looked down at my sleeping aunty. she was so beautiful.

So sexy. carefully i reached down and grabbed the sheet, pulling it away. i stood staring at my aunty's shapely breasts tight against her choli. her mangal-sutra was draped over her left breast caught on the nipple. i wanted to fondle the beautiful bulges and suck the nipples. but i first wanted to see my aunty's choot, nestled between her shapely white thighs. so i started to pull my aunty's sari slowly, higher and higher over her hot, sleek, naked thighs. to her son's delight, ramya stretched in her sleep, opening her thighs wide apart as the sari moved, ever so gradually, up over her lower body. my young heart began to beat like mad as my aunty's fur-covered choot came into view. the moist, swollen lips were wide open, giving me a clear view of her juicy, inviting choot slit. Unconsciously, ramya was giving me exactly the kind of show i craved. in my sexual fantasies, i had frequently visualized tmy beautiful, sexy aunty, lying before me, just like she was at tmy very moment, spread-eagled and naked. as the sari finally reached my aunty's hips, i stared hungrily at my aunty's exposed pussy, licking my lips as my eyes devoured her nakedness. i stood transfixed for several seconds before leaning over her. ramya had the body of a woman at least half her age, even more beautiful than the nude young models who posed in the girly magazines that i used as my jacked off in the privacy of my bedroom. with a lustful smile on my handsome features, the i climbed onto the bed and knelt between my aunty's carelessly spread thighs, careful not to wake her. at least not yet anyway! the heady, aromatic fragrance of my aunty's moist choot filled my young nostrils as i bent my head towards her open crotch.. ever so carefully, i eased her smooth, creamy thighs wider apart and lay down on the bed, positioning my mouth directly above ramya's long, glistening slit. the lips of my sleeping aunty's choot gaped beautifully open, revealing the juicy, pink wetness within. it was a delicious sight which I found impossible to resist. with eager hands, i began to stroke my aunty's naked belly and smooth inner thighs, occasionally letting my fingertips brush tantalizingly against her moist, curly choot bush.

I could feel the heat emanating from my aunty's choot and it spurred me on. leaning on my elbows, i reached out and smoothed the soft hair away from her pink choot slit and very slowly inserted a finger into it. ramya moaned softly, instinctively lifting her hips up against the invading digit. although her choot muscles quivered and clasped at my finger, ramya still remained fast asleep. i inserted a second finger and began to fuck them slowly in and out of my aunty's tight, slippery choot hole, watching her face intently for any signs of awakening. ramya's choot-juice began to ooze out around my fucking fingers and dribble down the crack of her ass. on impulse, i leaned forward and licked up the clear, fragrant droplets before they could fall onto the bedsheets. as my hot, wet tongue rasped suddenly over her sensitive flesh, ramya's eyes flew open. the first thing hey saw was the top of my head, bobbing up and down between her wide-spread thighs, and the first thing she felt was the pure bliss of my tongue and fingers working on her quivering nest. Ramya groaned with pleasure as she realized what was happening, and reached down to grab my head with both hands, pressing my mouth into her eager choot., i was getting intimate with her in a way she had not even imagined. she was excited and pleased. ramya cried out as my hot young lips covered her pussy and sucked her puffy choot lips and distended clit into my mouth. she spread her feet wide, bending her knees and pulling them back until her aroused twat stood out like a mound of runny pink jelly.

I licked and sucked at my auntys choot like a hungry young pup. holding her naked ass-cheeks in both hands, i lifted her hot, willing choot flesh to my mouth, licking and sucking the entrance of her womb. my mouth on her clit was driving ramya wild, and she gurgled deep in her throat as i chewed gently on her inflamed clit. i rotated my head between ramya's thighs, mouth hungrily in the heated wetness of my aunty's wide-open twat, her spread choot lips covering my young face with sticky, fragrant juices. as my horny aunty squealed and bucked her pussy against my chin, i slipped my hands under her tight, firm ass cheeks, pulling her hot, juice-filled choot harder against my open mouth. ramya's choot flesh writhed and pulsed against my face as i buried my stiff, pointed tongue deep inside her seething choot hole. ramya was in seventh heaven as i noisily sucked up her abundant juices and then began to thrust my hard tongue in and out of her quivering snatch like a short, fat cock, giving himself up completely to the wild, incestuous energy that surged between us. my beautiful aunty felt the same, all thoughts of the sinful nature of our coupling were blotted from our minds. while we enjoyed each other's bodies sexually, we became simply, male and female, engaged in the age-old ritual of mutual, sexual gratification. as my nose pressed repeatedly against my aunty's clit, i heard her uninhibited moans of pleasure increase in both loudness and pitch. her choot began to contract, opening and closing around my tongue until i had a hard time breathing. then i spread her still wider with my palms and began to stab and flick my tongue against my aunty's prominent clit, trying desperately to make her come, teasing the hard, erect little bud until she almost passed out from sheer pleasure. ahhhhhhghhh! suck it, i! put your lips around you aunty’s choot and suck it!

Aunty’s feeling so happy, my baby! ohhhh, raj. ramya's tongue-ravaged pussy flowered open even wider as she neared orgasm, her choot-juices flowing freely out over my sucking mouth and chin, to trickle slowly down into the damp crevice between the cheeks of her compact little ass. the erotic scent of my aunty's fully aroused choot filled my nostrils as i lifted my lips to her clit and sucked it deep into my mouth. i sucked and nibbled at it with a fury, pressing it hard between my lips and occasionally flicking it with the tip of my tongue, but always returning it deep into my mouth as i sucked on it like a baby on a tit. ramya could feel her climax building rapidly, flowing outward from her loins like a fiery tidal wave of white-hot pleasure. she pressed frantically on the back of my head as i ate her, rubbing her choot savagely against my face until she suddenly stiffened, screaming in violent orgasm. torrents of choot juice exploded into my fast working mouth, spreading our sticky warmth all over my cheeks and down my chin until my aunty heaved one last time, grunting out the last of her orgasm as she collapsed back onto the bed. i looked up at my aunty, my lower face still pressed into her choot, watching her breasts and nipples jutting stiffly upward. ramya looked down at me, a satisfied smile on her glowing face. ramya held out her hands, and i scrambled up over her body until i lay on top of her, my stiff young cock pressing urgently against the damp flesh of her stomach, throbbing gently. ramya's pussy shivered with renewed choot heat as she felt my big prick against her belly . although she'd just experienced a very powerful orgasm, she longed for my hard, virile young cock filling her pussy. with a moan, she pulled my cum-coated mouth down onto her own and kissed me passionately, tasting her own choot juice on my soft, wet lips. i cupped my aunty's firm, round titties and squeezed gently. my tongue parted her lips and darted down her throat as i returned my aunty's hot, fervent kiss with equal passion. ramya pulled her lips from my. do you want to fuck me, i?, she breathed hotly into my mouth. would you like to fuck your aunty? oh yes,! i wanna fuck you now!

I have wanted to fuck you for so long, gasped i. ramya reached down between my muscular thighs and wrapped her long, slender fingers around my swollen prick, pumping her fist up and down her my long, hard shaft a number of times. ramya rubbed her son's cock at her clit, mewling softly. i looked down between them, writhing my ass with youthful eagerness, anxious to ram my impatient cock up my aunty's tightly-stretcmyd choot at the slightest provocation. ramya looked up at her son with glazed eyes as i began unbuttoning her blouse to free up her breasts which were bursting inside her blouse. then i lowered my head and started sucking her right breast. i took almost half of her breast into my mouth and squeezed it with my lips. ramya gave a soft little cry and began to stroke the back of my head as i suckled her. ramya was delighted to fell my lips around her nipple and it increased her excitement. fuck me now, please. i cannot stand it any longer, she whispered in my ears. i lifted himself up on my elbows and positioning my cock at the entrance to my lovely aunty's choot, slowly pushed it inside the velvet fold. ramya moaned as she felt my prick slide into her pussy. then i began hunching my hips, pumping my cock back and forth inside my aunty's mound with long, deep strokes. ramya lifted her head and stared down between our sweat-soaked bodies, watching excitedly as my virile young cock slid deliciously in and out of her snatch. i saw what she was doing and kissed her damp forehead. her eyes were round and bright, fixed intently on my thick, purple-veined shaft as it reamed her drooling choot. she put her hands on my shoulders for support as i lurched forward, my weight pushing her bodily towards the head of the bed.

My aunty's crotch bounced up and down against me, taking my glistening prick as deeply as possible. on the down-stroke, i began to grind my hips in a slow circle, mashing my pubic bone hard against her stiff, throbbing clit. with gasping ecstasy, smy bounced her ass faster and faster, matching my powerful cockthrusts with equal force. her son fucked like a stallion, and ramya was determined to enjoy him to the fullest. not only now, but every chance she got! i ran my hands all over her tingling flesh, squeezing her big, jiggling tits and creamy thighs. anxious to please her, i fucked my aunty like a little demon, gripping her taut, firm ass with both hands as i filled her hungry choot with a full 7 inches of throbbing cock. my sperm filled balls slapped noisily against the crack of her ass, and the contracting muscles of ramya's choot gripped my pistoning shaft so tightly, it almost felt like my prick was being wrenched from my body each time i pulled it out of her. i inched forward, changing the angle of penetration, plunging my cock in so deep that ramya felt my cock head enter the very mouth of her womb! is that.unghh!. your womb i am hitting,!, panted i, increasing the length and tempo of my thrusts. my voice was hoarse and my words were punctuated by frequent grunts of exertion. mmmmmmm! Raj’raj!, yes my darling! it's my womb! i'm so happy i. don't stop, please. keep hitting it. i feel so thrilled! her pleading voice died away to a wordless murmur as i grabbed her firm, round tits, one in each hand, and fucked my raging cock into my aunty's upthrust choot as hard as i could. the muscles on my back and thighs bulged with the effort as i gave the my lovely aunty everything she had begged for. and more! i sensed my aunty's orgasm blossom long before my heard her loud scream of release. the whole sheath of ramya's slick, quivering choot closed tightly around my shaft, gripping and pulling at my pounding cock like a hungry, sucking mouth. my balls swelled and contracted as my felt my own climax peak with a mighty roar. ahhhhgghh! oooooh, i! my baby! now! ooooow! raj! raj! nowww!, yelled ramya as she felt my powerful ejaculation blast from the tip of my cock, filling her spasming choot with my hot, thick jism. our bodies were a blur of motion as aunty and me fucked like two wild animals in heat, abandoning ourselves completely to our mutual climaxes. our juices blended together, flooding her choot, and washing over my cock like a hot shower.

I continued hunching into her until my aunty's body went limp beneath me. all the while her pussy kept squeezing my cock, milking every last drop of cum from my sperm-filled balls. i collapsed beside her, hugging ramya's, hot sweaty body against my own. that was wonderful, , I gasped, how about for you? my aunty snuggled against me, wrapping her trembling fingers around my dwindling cock. it was still a formidable size, coated liberally with our mingled juices. ohhh!. i!. i!, panted ramya, it was fantastic, darling! i am in heaven, i! was  better than my hubby?, we could have had lots and lots of enjoyment. with your father always on tour duty, you and i were alone so many days in the house. we could have been enjoying each other instead of sleeping separately. at least from now on, let us not waste opportunities, said ramya. i looked deep into my aunty's eyes and said,  i wish you were my wife. ramya's heart almost stopped beating. that would be her ultimate happiness -. she hugged me tight and showered kisses on my lips and cheeks and said, , my darling, i would be most happy to be your wife. i love you so much.. ramya felt thrilled that I wanted to marry her - not just enjoy her sex. but being a mature woman, she knew that it is not practical. she looked at me with love and said, oh i, my darling. i wish you and i could get married. but you know we cannot live publicly as husband and wife. divorces will create problems for everybody. i felt unhappy. i asked my aunty, is there a solution to this aunty? i cannot live without you from now on. ramya replied, i too cannot live without you, darling.

But we can find a solution. we should just let things stay as there. i will be your aunty for the outside world. but inside the house, i will be your wife. you get a job here and move in with us. since you father goes on tour most of the time, we can find lots of opportunities to make love. Having decided on that, ramya and i indulged in an orgy of love making the whole day. i found my aunty unsatiable and i was only too happy to fuck her as many times as she desired. We both felt they needed to make up for all the lost time.If any ladies who r unsatisfied and who fantasize of sex contact me for above and to get sex advice in safe sex contact me as u know i have successfully completed my sex research on getting maximum pleasure and satisfaction in sex safely & erotically my sex ways are very safe and maximum enjoy avoiding pregnancy fullfilling ur sex desires hundreds of people got satisfied with my answers and advices so now u too utilise the chance ok . I still feel horny as I narrated the experience to you. my  Kindly mail me at spread_ur_legs2001@yahoo.com. Tmy is my chat id also on yahoo messenger. If anyone wants to have a chat with me before meeting can do that.  Your affair with me will be strictly confidential & full of pleasure. Bye for now. Yours Raj.

No comments:

Post a Comment