Friday 24 August 2012

Fantasy For Aunty

I receive a call from you that you are feeling lonely and want me to go to your place. I rush to your place in 30 minutes and ring the door bell. You open the door. I forget to move staring at my beautiful princess. I grab you and embrace you very hard, I lower my lips towards yours. Our lips meet. Your lips are hot. I can feel the blood flowing in your lips. I kiss you even more passionately, by inserting my tongue into your mouth and you respond by exploring my mouth with your soft tongue. It is nice to feel your tongue touching mine.
You start kissing my lips also. Breaking the kiss, you go and close the door and give me a sweet smile. You lead me to your bedroom. I cant move my eyes from your beautiful buttocks as they are moving in a nice rythm while you are walking. We go to your bedroom. I sit on the bed and you go to close the door. You are in a saree, wearing a low neck and low back blouse thats a see-thro! I can hardly take my eyes off you. You throw your long and neatly tied plait of hair over your shoulder and is closing the locks. There I am watching a full view of your back, with only a three-inch blouse covering it. You see me staring at you. You move close to me and I grab you with one arm on your hip and the other running through your hair. I can clearly see in your eyes what you want from your lover. The v-neck of your blouse have lowered enough to reveal your soft cleavage. My mouth is watering for a taste of those tender rose buds. You come and sit next to me. You keep touching me and give me enough opportunity to smell you and feel your warmth.
The 'aanchal'of your saree slips, exposing your beautifully rounded and straining breasts. But you make no attempt at covering them. I slide closer and put my hands on your breasts and gently squeeze them and at the same time start kissing you. I suck your warm lips, biting and nibbling them. I feel for your tongue with mine, feeling your warm breath and kiss you long and deep. You start kissing all over my lips and ears and behind my neck and your hands are grabbing my hairs. I am searching for the hooks of your blouse. Suddenly you push me back and make me sit. My heart is pounding. I can think of nothing else but your body and the satisfaction we both will have. You start disrobing. Off goes your saree. I am watching my queen in the sexiest dress. In just sleaveless Blouse and Petticoat, tied long beneath the stunning navel of yours. I am watching your breasts standing in their full glory, trying to break free from the blouse and the flat creamy milk white belly of yours - Calling me to kiss all over. And the most most sexy part of the view is the navel. Fully round and very deep. Making your sexy appearence more sexy. Then comes off your blouse hooks. You lift your arms and adjust your hair. I can't control myself looking at your silky armpits. I jump at you and start smelling and licking those armpits. You moan. The sweet-smelling armpits are just aphrodisiacal. I feel your soft breasts over your bra. I undo your bra hooks and take it off. I smell your bra and the aroma of tits accompany with sweat is driving me crazy. Your beautiful breasts are now exposed. I can no longer restrain my desires. I am having the greatest hard-on of my life. My dick is at its full length and trying to dig a hole into my pant. You see the condition and smile. You unbutton my shirt and take it off.
Then you work on the pant and the underwear. My large thick cock swings free and you give a satisfied smile watching its size. I grab you by the waist and begin kissing you violently. My right hand is holding your waist tight and left one is moving all over your smooth, soft back. At the same time my dick is pressing against your tummy. You are rubbing your breasts against my hairy chest. I am now kissing and licking your ear-lobes and neck. I move your hands upwards. Your sexy armpits are now infront of me. I begin kissing and licking there. Then I come lower. I touch your boobs with my hands softly and you give a passionate moan. I rub my hands on those smooth mounds slowly. You bite your lower lip with passion and this sexy appearance of yours give me more erection. I begin squeezing your boobs very hard. You scream. I go on squeezing and licking the valley between those massive but tight breasts. I begin moving my tongue under your boobs. And still squeezing them very hard. Your nipples are now tall and erect as you give a pleasurable and inviting moan. I bend forward and begin to suck on them with constant circular excitation of your nipple region, which send you to ecstatic heights. I begin biting, licking, blowing, chewing your each nipple while squeezing and rubbing the other one. You run your hands through my hair and press and rub my head against your boobs. I give you several kisses on your boobs like I have gone crazy. I then place my tongue in the valley between those two beautiful mounds and begin sliding it lower. My tongue reaches your tummy and I kiss on your navel. I move my tongue round your belly button and then begin licking it. Your moaning gets higher and higher. While working on the beautiful navel of yours, I try to undo the robe of your petticoat. I take your petticoat and panty off. I cant resist myself after staring at your pink, wet love hole. I grab you by your butt and kiss deeply on your cunt. You moan "Ummmmm.....". I lay you on your tummy. I move your hair aside and kiss on your neck. I begin licking your back while my hands are squeezing your boobs from under.
My tongue comes lower, on your waist. I lick your waist. I move my tongue on the both part of your butt. I grab those soft mounds and begin squeezing hard. I part them slightly and place my tongue into your asshole. You begin continuous moaning and I feel the muscles of your hip tightenning and loosenning. I go on fucking your asshole with my tongue while squeezing your soft round buttocks hard in a round move. I turn you and you lay on your back. I reach for your foot and kiss on your toes. I place my tongue on your foot and move it from there to the thigh. I do the same with the other leg. I then spread your legs and reach for your cunt. It is hot and wet now! Cum is dripping out of it. The sweet smell of your womanhood is coming out. I grab your pussy lips with my lips and kiss those like french kiss. "ahhhhh.... ummmmm...." your scream is very loud now. You grab two big handfuls of my hair and use my head for leverage as you bounce around. I curl my tongue into a long deep tube and thrust into your pussy with it, opening your up raw pink depth. You buck and writh, your fingers pull hard at my hair and your nails scrap at my scalp. You make my face bob around between your legs, my nose involuntarily being ground against your slimy gash. I snort your smelly creams and gulp them down by the mouthful, I love the tangy taste of your cunt sauce. As I jab my tongue far inside your cunt, scoop out the womanly curd of your tasty cum, I put a finger deep into your asshole and begin moving it in and out. This gives you extra excitement and I go on with both finger fucking your asshole and licking your cunt. I lap the flat of my tongue up and down over your entire crotch area. I then lap all the way up your creamy slit until my tongue reaches the pulsing button of your clitty. I pull your clit in between my lips and draw it out long and taut. Then I sweep the end of it with the end of my tongue.
You buck and grunt helplessly. My hands are on your soft thighs, keeping your legs spread and also massaging to increase your excitement. Your body is full of hot lust. You roll your hips slowly, fuck at me as you look down right into my eyes with heavy-lidded horniness. My breathing grows heavy and thick and the jets of air escape my nostrils and tickles your clit, making you squirmed with pleasure. You jerk your cunt downward at my mouth. I zig-zag my tongue up through your open crack, taste your sizzling sweaty flesh and feel the way you shudder with excitement. You can't stand it anymore. I make my tongue flutter into your puffy cunt-tunnel and then run around your clit, licking you everywhere as I bring you closer and closer to your overdued orgasm. You whimper, your body jerk violently. Your hands leave my head and grab the bed under your humping ass. You no longer see anything except your own relief, which is getting closer and closer with each thrust of my fucking tongue. I jam you full of tongue one last time and then feel you go rigid beneath me. You let out a load scream, but I ignore it, pumping your pussy with my tongue with a quick, deep penetration. More tasty thick cream ooze out of your slit and you scream for several endless seconds. "Ohhh Yaaaaa!! " you cry, your body buck and jump. You have reached your most intense orgasm of your life time. You dont move for sometimes. Then using both hands you gently force me to lay on my back, my legs spread to both sides. You begin running your tongue down my legs and around my stomach being careful to avoid my crotch. I moan and writh under your ministrations, thrusting my hips involuntarily into the air. Finally, after one tongue excursion down my thigh, you begin tonguing my balls. You go back and forth between them getting it wet with your saliva. You suddenly stop, look up at me and take my left testicle into your mouth.
You suck on it softly and stroke it with your tongue. Letting it slide sensuously out of your mouth, you repeat with the right testicle. You go back and forth between them, sometimes using your mouth to 'fuck' my balls, sliding them individually in and out, in and out. You stop and taking a deep breath, take both balls into your mouth at the same time, gently stuffing them in with your hands. The sensation is overpowering. My cock feels more engorged with blood than ever before, bouncing up at the sky with every beat of my heart. I squirm repeatedly underneath you which seem to drive you into a heightened frenzy. You keep sucking on my balls like you can't get enough, your eyes constantly open and watching my reactions. Suddenly, you pull back slightly and let my balls pop out of your mouth. You begin running your tongue up and down on the underside of my cock. Occasionally you wrap your lips as much as possible around the side of my cock and suck it or stroke your lips up and down, pausing close to the head. You open your mouth and place my cock inside on your tongue rubbing it all around without closing your mouth. It is almost unbearable. You grab my cock with your hands and close your mouth about the head, slowly sucking it in until you have about half of it in your mouth. You keep it there, sucking on it like a popsickle, your eyes glued to mine savoring my every reaction. You close your eyes and start stroking your head up and down on my straining cock, going deeper and deeper with every stroke, until finally all of my cock is buried in your mouth. You ground your face against my stomach, twisting your head back and forth, then returning to fucking my cock with your mouth. I can feel my balls swelling, getting ready to expel my juices. I grab your head and twist it up without removing my cock. You remove my hands from your head and increase your sucking up and down. Again I grab your head and start helping you up and down on my cock. The pressure keep increasing and increasing until suddenly, I begin to come!
You thrust your head down on my cock, taking it as deep as you can. I shoot jet after jet of cum into your throat while you continue to bob your head up and down on my deeply engulfed cock. It is like I can't stop coming and you can't get enough. I see cum dripping out from your mouth. As the flow lessens, you pull your head back and begin running my still spurting cock around your face. The muscles in my body are shaking from my tensing them. Finally I stop and you take my softening cock back into your mouth, gently licking and sucking it. You use your fingers to wipe off your face and suck off the collected come. Your sucking makes my cock become hard again. I grab you and pull you on me. We begin our passionate kiss. After a while I place your back on the bed, lifting your thighs up and part your legs. I take in a big breath of air. I push myself up to my elbows and separate your legs even more. I move myself to where the head of my member is at your outer lips. I raise myself to my hands and I push my rod into the tight vagina of yours. The first thrust brings me to just barely inside you. I can feel the inner lips at the tip of my cock. I press again and you buck to help me; pushing your body to meet my dick. It is slow, but I don't want to hurry. You close your eyes and I feel your pussy clamping tightly around my cock. Every thrust brings a new sensation to you. Your whole body shakes as I begin thrusting. You arch your back and tighten your pussy. You inhale deeply at each push and moan and exhale at each rest. I begin to meet your breathing because of your tight pussy. I moan at each thrust for your vaginal walls are pushing hard against my stiff meat. The tip is being pushed against by your walls, as well as being pushed back as to stop any further advancement. I push again and again; I feel my orgasm approach. Finally I can't take the pressure and I give one final thrust into you. You arch your back so much that I think you will lift me as well. I reach my ultimate pleasure; my cock drives deep into your body and I shoot, with full force, my load that has been waiting. I pump my dick in you a few times to get all my fluid out of me and into you.
I move slowly; pumping a little longer until I begin to grow soft. At this, I pull out of you now with a slurp. You pull me on you and force my lips to meet yours. You kiss me hungrily and your eyes tell me you are satisfied, but want more. You get onto the nearest armchair on your knees, your hands clenching the backrest, your buttocks thrust back, proffering your anus. Gasping with excitement, your lover stands behind you and press his cock-head to your asshole. I am burning with lust. You sphincter spasm once and I cry out, my head snapping back and jam my cock into your asshole. You scream softly, your face contorting in a grimace of pain and lust as the huge, fiery rod seares into your butt. You dig a hand into your crotch and begin to masturbate frantically. Overpowered by lust, I ram-fuck your butt, jerking and slamming my hips back and forth, forcing my cock into your asshole again and again. It is burning hot and tight as a vice and it convulsing feverishly on my penis. I feel your orgasm and your ass cramp almost painfully on my dick. I cry out and rock into you savagely and finally loose control. Beneath me, you mew in pleasure and joy when you feel the sharp sting of my spoot geysering in a searing flood into your asshole. I slide out of your asshole slowly, my cock quivering and throbbing. You moan and your breath comes in heaving, rattling gasps. Your head bow between your arms. I chuckle softly and squeeze your dangling breasts. You groan. You pull me over to the bed. I am hard and you lay me on my back and straddle my hips and lower your wet, ready, hungry cunt down on to and around my hot, hard flesh. Mounting, you begin to fuck your lover. You are lost forever; far-away in your passion of that moment of union. You bend forward and your big tits hang free, swinging with the rhythm of your hip motion. I slowly and carefully reach up and grab a swaying nipple in my right hand and then pinch the other nipple between my thumb and cast on my left hand and you are transported away to a place where you are only two nipples and a cunt, where they are the only parts of you that still exists. The sensations are powerful, you can feel your orgasm beginning to grow in your cunt and nipples. You grip my cock tighter and tighter in your cunt as you ride me.
And, in perfect response, I grip your nipples tighter and tighter until all of you, your cunt and nipples, disintegrate in total, intense orgasm. In the throes of your little death, I come, too, shooting my semen, my seed into my darling's cunt. My fingers squeeze and torture the nipples also I feed on your nice boobs. Your emotions reach overload and you pass out. I grab my darling strongly with my all four leg and arms and remain motionless, feeling my queen. Any Aunties Ladies in dhaka want my service please feel free to mail me at dhk747@hotmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment