Friday 17 August 2012

My Teacher Taught Me


Hi ISS readers. It is time and that I share how I learnt what fucking really felt like. This was my first time and I really dint know much about sex at that time. Ok let me take you to the story of how it happened. This happened when I was doing my 10th grade. I am a school topper, but there is no glory if you don't score a centum in mathematics. So I was sent for maths tuition classes just to make sure I get centum instead of 90%.

My Maths teacher from school took the tuition too. I was her only student in tuition, she accepted to tutor me only because I studied well and I would not be a big trouble but I changed from her trouble to her pleasure. My friends have shown me pictures of nude girls and some sex pictures too. I fantasised about girls breasts most of the time. I dream like sucking breasts and playing with it. I used to masturbate dreaming of sucking breasts and lips as I told I was not much informed at that time.

I never had such feelings for my maths teacher, as she was not that attractive. She stayed with her mom and had no father. She is 22 single and wears saree to school. She has a good structure; she has nice boobs and a cute smile with a dimple on her cheek and her name is Deepa. I regularly go to tuition after I came back from school. The tuition hours went from 7 to 8 PM. We came close in school as we spent time together in tuition.

I would solve all the problems and coach other guys too. Soon I became her favourite and we spoke so freely. It all started one day, when I went to tuition I was late by 30 minutes only Deepa was there as her mother had gone to her relative’s house and will be back by 9 PM. We sat for the lessons and I was given a problem to solve. The problem was easy but I made a very stupid mistake.

She used to pinch me at times to correct me when I was wrong. She pinched me on my lap and corrected my mistake. I was wrong again and she pinched me again, this time she kept her hand on my lap and never moved it. The feel of her hand near my penis and rubbing against it made me horny. My penis slowly stood up and showed its vengeance. She noted it and I couldn't hide my embarrassment.

She asked what happened and asked did I hurt you there and I did not answer. She moved to her bedroom asked me to come in. I followed her and I was sweating, if she might mistake me. She asked me to remove my trousers. I was so shocked and I was a bit shy too. She told me to remove it quickly. She said and I just want to check if you are not hurt. I was standing their silently, She came to me and made me sit in her bed.

She removed my trousers and my underwear too. She came closer and took my 6 inch penis in her hand and started looking at it. I was so aroused by her touch, my penis was moving in her hand. She said you are very naughty you have no respect for your teacher pointing to my penis. I was blackening at the touch of her hands. She asked me why is it so big? Is it paining?

I could not say anything. She was holding my penis and slowly climbed up to me and asked me if I am feeling good. I mumbled and she said, I will teach you how to use your penis today. She moved down and slowly took my penis in her mouth. I was in heaven, as the sensation was mind blowing. She sucked on it slowly for 10 minutes and I was reaching my climax. I could not say a word before I splashed my load in her mouth.

She cleaned her mouth and came back to me. She asked me if I liked it. I said yes. She asked if I fantasy her and masturbate. I gathered some courage now and told her and I like women’s breasts and their lips they seduce me a lot. I masturbate dreaming of sucking breasts. She laughed naughtily and asked if I want to suck on breasts now. I said yes. She was lying beside me in bed, and I was wearing only my shirt.

She told me, to come and suck her breast. I moved towards her, removed her saree. She was wearing a blouse, I unhooked her blouse and she was not wearing a bra. She was moaning and smiling naughtily. I was so happy to look at her nice round shaped boobs. She asked me are you just going to look at it. This naughty talk aroused me again and my dick getting stiffened every time.

I took her left breast in my hand and started sucking it rapidly. I was holding her neck with my right hand. I sucked her breast like I ever fantasised. She slowly reached her hands to my penis and was holding it again. I was enjoying her beautiful deodorant filled melons a lot. She was stroking my cock and she slowly raised her inner wear when I was enjoying her melons and her hand stroking my cock, she slowly guided my cock towards her pussy.

I sucked her lips and was kissing her all over the face and neck. She guided my cock which was huge again into her pussy. I felt sudden surge of pain and rushing heat up my penis. Me and her both shouted aloud and was moaning ahhh but slowly it subsided. She told me to choke my penis up and down and I did as she ordered me to. I was feeling altogether different it was so sensational and I felt it till my backbone.

I was enjoying every stroke and I increased the speed, and she was shouting ahhhhh. All this time she was teasing me with her naughty questions you are fucking your teacher, you like that don’t you? I was mumbling hmm hmm all along it took me 15 minutes of fucking when I reached my climax again. I splashed my load into her and rested on her. She was holding me softly.

The feel of her breasts against my chest was so soft and I asked her and if she likes it too. She said she has to teach me a lot and she is very happy for it when we stayed there like that, her mother came in. She had a spare key and walked straight in. She was shocked to see us and caught us red handed. I was covering myself with a bed cover and she slapped Deepa mam, and scolded her like hell.

I slowly moved after picking my pants. I did not visit her for two days. She called me on the third day and said Mum has gone to native let start studying again and I went to tuition again. I learnt a lot every evening. We used to have regular fuck sessions. I press her boobs often during tuitions and we used to have fun.

She lets me suck on her breasts every evening and give me a hand job. I did my exams well and scored a 100 in one paper. My people stopped tuitions for std 11. I started my tuitions for 12th std a year later. This is my first story. Please give your comments @ thedarruler87@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment