Friday 17 August 2012

Fucking With My Servan


Hello readers and I’m Karan with one of my best experience of my life. I am 20 year old slim guy with little fat around my ass and thighs. Sometimes I feel I got legs and buttocks better than girls and in my tight jeans they can give run to any sexy girl. I am third child of my parents having to sexy elder sisters Shweta and Shakshi who are hot property of our society actually I would never had been a gay if and I would never had such a sexy sisters.

I hate when people talk dirty about my sisters as I myself want to be the centre of their talks. My sisters love me a lot and me too. I love following admiring them which lead to me to copying their lifestyle. I hate when they do make up to look beautiful as I cannot once my sisters were to go on a 3 day college trip and I was left alone in room as I share my room with my sisters.

I was so excited as I thought to use their makeup and their undergarments that day I did my dinner early and went to my room. I got hard on because of the very thought of wearing my sis's bra and panty. I removed my clothes and took shaver. I used veet to remove hairs from my private parts then I came and sat before dressing table. I took my sis's lipstick and used it over my lips. My soft lips were looking sexy in bloody red lipstick.

I used other make ups on my cheeks, around eyes etc then I stood up and opened my sis Almira and I took my younger sis's Shakshi panty but it was tight, so I thought to try elder sis's Shweta panty as she had bigger ass. I was happy to see that it fitted me well and the very idea of having my ass as sexy as Shweta's ass made me horny then I tried Shweta's bra but it was very loose on my nipples which shows how big boobs my sis had.

I tried Shakshi's bra and it fitted me but was little loose. I was sad to note that I had not got sexy boobs like them then I wore Shweta's high heels and stood in front of mirror and was feeling horny and then I was shocked to see in mirror that our servant Ramu was standing behind. He was smiling as I turned behind. My forehead was sweating and spoiling my makeup. I was not able to utter a single word actually he came to serve milk which he do every day at 9 pm and I forgot to lock door in excitement.

He said don’t worry he won’t tell anybody. He gave me milk and slapped on my ass cheeks winking and said you got sexy ass and I was happy to hear those remarks then while going he smiled at me and signalled me not to lock the room. I was not sure if he really meant that but I thought not to lock the room and see what happens then I went to washroom masturbated in my sis's panty and removed all the makeup and came to bed for sleep wearing

Shweta's nighty then to my surprise the door opened and Ramu came in. I asked whose there and he replied your Jiju. I switched on light to notice that Ramu was sitting on bed. He came near to me caressing my legs and said that I never noticed that you are sexier then your sisters.

Me: what you mean?
Ramu: don’t act and do what I say He came near me and gave tight slap on my face, calling me sala gandu then he started kissing me making me horny. His hands were exploring my body removing my sis's nighty.

He was horny to see me in my sis's bra panty then he stood up and removed his clothes. He was standing nude in front of me with his 8 inches long and thick black dick.  He asked me to suck his dick which was ugly as it was surrounded by pubic hairs. I said I can’t do this and then he got angry and showed me my pictures in bra and panty in his phone. I was shocked to see that. He said, now do what I say. I bent on my knees to suck his dick and he asked me to apply red lipstick. I did that and took his dick in my hands and kissed his dick with my red lips.

I took my tongue and started moving on it and then took his dick between my red lips and slowly started sucking. He was enjoying it started abusing me. Sala hraami, bainchod, madarchod, gandu saale teri behano aur maa ko bee aise hee chodungha ek din ramdiyan bnaunga saaliyon ko, bahut kaam karvati hain saali.

His abuses were making me horny then he took his dick out which was wet now and pushed me on bed then he pulled my panty down and laughed over small size of my dick. He was handling me roughly and his hard hands were hurting my soft body parts then he came over me near my lips and started kissing me and his mouth smelt badly but I still loved it his tongue was exploring my mouth and his lips were sucking my lips. His hands were pinching my nipples.

He came down to suck my nipples one by one making me more hornier then he turned me over and started exploring my ass. He spread my legs and started licking my ass his tongue was exploring my asshole and making me horny. I was on seventh heaven and his hands were playing with my soft ass cheeks then he started widening my ass crack with his left hand and inserted his right hand finger.

He was slowly inserting it and then he inserted his second finger which was now hurting me. Now he started penetrating my tight asshole with his fingers and I was playing with my dick but he warned me not to touch my dick otherwise he will tie my hands then suddenly he took his fingers out and went to washroom. He brought oil from washroom and poured it on my asshole and started fingering making the way very smooth.

He applied some on his dick and my ass cheeks making them shine then he asked me to be on my fours bending like bitch and kept pillows under my stomach. Now he placed his dick between my ass cracks and slapped my ass cheeks tightly turning them red. His hot dick between my ass cracks made me shiver with excitement and fear. My heart was beating faster then he caught me tightly from hips and pointed his dick over my hole and slowly started inserting in.

It was not going inside then he slapped my ass and with one hand guided his dick inside my hole. Omg! It was so thick, I asked him to be gentle as he inserted his dick's head inside my hole he cot my hips tightly and started pushing it inside. Omg! His dick was tearing my hole and making me shout in pain on hearing my cry, he stopped and caught my head and pressed my mouth in pillows tightly and my shout was not coming out now.

He gave strong push and more than half of his dick was inside leaving me in pain and making me cry then again he slapped over my hips and gave another push and now his whole dick 8 inch was inside my tight virgin soft ass then he kept it there for a while making me breath heavily. Now slowly he started moving his rod penetrating my hole.

By now I started enjoying it and started moaning in pleasure. Now he caught my hips and started fucking me hard his testis was colliding with mine and thap thap thap sound was filling the room. He came over me from behind and started pinching my nipples and fucking me hard. He was fucking like he was riding horse room was filled with my moans of ahmmm uhmnn aaaah ouuhhh.

His abuses sala behanchod teri behan shweta ko bi aise hee chodunga, saali ki gand ne pagal kar rakha aur teri randi maa ko to tere samne chodunga sale faad dunga sabki, teeno ko pregnant kar dunga. He fucked me hard for 15 minutes and then came in my asshole filling it with his hot cum then he took his dick out and asked me to suck after sometime it was again hard and he fucked me again like prostitutes.

I banged my hole while fucking me he use to call me by names my sis's and mom and abusing me and that whole night he fucked me thrice and filling my ass, mouth with his cum then he left in morning leaving me tired and wondering what will happen next which I will share in next part. Give your feedback on karan_ojha@hotmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment