Friday 17 August 2012

My Lovable Cum Taster


Hi all and I am Sam from Bangalore like to share my gay experience while I travel from Madurai to Bangalore in a sleeper bus. My bearth is upper one near to window. I usually wear shorts and t-shirt while travelling. My nearby bearth was free. The bus started at 10:00 pm and after 30 min they took few more passengers. One young guy occupied my nearby berth. He must be hardly 22. I was laying on my back he too in the same position.

After some time I felt his hand touching my thighs. I have not bothered about it but he started to rub my right thighs with his left hand. His fingers started to play on my knee and he slowly raised his hand over my shorts. Almost he rubbed all over my thighs and turned towards me and shifted his hand to other thy. He did softly and that made me hard.

I never stopped him and he continued his play, lowered his hand till my knee and again raised but this time it went under my shorts and he is creasing my bare thy and reached near to my hard tool over my under wear. He moved close to me place his face near to my neck. I felt his breath. His finger found my hard one and placed his fore finger between my cock and ball and moved towards the tip of my tool.

After reaching the tip he made a sound hmmm long one that is the first word he shared with me. I also responded hmmmm. He came more closer to me moved his hand to my stomach, creased thr and lowered his hand and caught my hard one over my shorts along with balls. He started to rub it with more pressure. He started kissing my neck then he removed my shorts knot and started to push it down.

He inserted his thumb into the elastic and lowered it on my left hand side. I stopped him immediately and he too stopped. He closed the curtains tightly without any gap took a thin bed sheet and covered both of us under that bed sheet and positioned him correctly towards me place his hand back to the same position. I got his intension and he again pulled it down but I have to raise my hip to get it down fully.

He murmured don’t afraid please yar only 10 minutes hmmmm come on please and applied more force to lower it but still I have not supported him don’t worry shhhhhh and I was afraid of doing that but my tool is really hard. He started to pull down hardly and seeking for my help to strip me. He was kissing and pleasing me and I was in double mind but lust wins at the same time he used both his hands to lower my shorts from both side.

My body reacted to him and I raised my hip little less than a second but he acted very fast within that time my shorts went below my knees in a flash the most bad thing happened at that time is my underwear also went down along with my shorts which I never expected. He whispered hmmm well my tool is standing like a pole making tent of that bed sheet.

He naughtily said into my ear you may object while I remove your underwear so did both at same time and licked my ear and neck. He badly started to play with my tool. He pinched my foreskin tried to lower it down. It started to pain. He got my situation slowly he did up and down. He kissed near my lips and jerked soft and slowly. He holds my tool strongly and move my foreskin down with less strength.

Few part of my tool head came out but not fully again he made it up and smooch it slowly. He moved to my tip made his thumb and forefinger into round shape and fixed my tool tip into that circle and slowly lowered a little and raised. He continued doing that and started kissing me madly. I also made small moans suddenly he tightened that circle on my tip. He tightened more.

My cock seems to be inside a small hole before I reach her lips locked me and gave a strong push on my cock. I moaned into his mouth my foreskin was fully down can feel my fresh head touching the bed sheet. He released the lip lock and said now I will taste your fresh head. I had no words. He continued up and down pain reduced.

He slowly went down inside the bed sheet removed my shorts and undies fully holds the shaft bottom and started to lick the tip and I was in heaven. He licked all over the fresh head took it into his mouth and sucked it softly and gently after few minutes his mouth started to go up and down on my whole cock length. He increased grip of his mouth and hand on my shaft.

He moved his lips exactly on the head of my too and gripped it. It’s a strong grip with his lips and made his tongue to rotate on it hhmmmm my moan increased. He closed my mouth with his other hand and my mind wanted me that he is going to do same horrible thing but I don’t objected him and I tried to push my cock deep into his mouth but he was gripping it strongly at the bottom and tip with his lips.

His hand started to move jerk my cock. I felt more pleasure. His hand touched his lips that holding my rod head and went down and this was slowly happening for a minute again his lips grip increased more and trying to suck my whole energy through that hole ummmmm I moaned but lightly no one is aware of what is happening behind our curtain and under the bed sheet uusssssss ummm he increased his jerking speed by each second and stopped.

I had a strong suck of my whole rod and again holds and the head with his lips here the few most important minute started his hand started his machine work had gripped my shaft right below his lips made strong up and down his hand worked like a machine his phase increased by each seconds at last he was working in an express speed on my shaft than the bus runs on the road he jerked horribly fast

I started giving heavy moan I can hear a sound chip ummm which is the sound of jerking my cock no one can count how many times he made his hand up and down of my skin over my shaft shhhhhh umm more he increased his speed and he made minimum 7 to 8 ups and downs of my shaft in a second and now think the speed he jerked my cock.

He must jerked minimum 50 cocks and I was in heaven ummm ha. He did around 30 to 40 seconds on my rod more than that no one can hold. I gave a hard moan ohhhhha ummmmm my whole body jerked damn. I raised my hip greatly everyone knows y I did like that’s and I am shooting my loads into his mouth which he is sucking and drinking not a single drop missed nearly.

I made 5 shoots but can’t see a single drop coming outside. I was breathing hard now only I realized why he closed my mouth strongly otherwise everyone will wake up and he was in that position for another 2 minutes and came up. My tool became soft he came near to my ear and told tasty dear I want more before I reply he again went down started sucking my tool strongly in 5 minutes.

I am hard again he again wrapped my tool head with his lip but this time he was doing slowly I was calf thought good he is not doing in express speed so I can hold for more time and I won’t shout too everything what I thought is went wrong in 5 seconds and he started his machine work this time it’s more horrible than previous one.

He is doing in ultra speed in a second he must have completed more than ten strokes nothing in my control and I hold his hand but he never listened to me and my rod starts to pain little but he sucked the pain also wait year my first word but no reaction from him and his jerks gone more horrible if he won’t hold my tip with his mouth my foreskin must be tear.

Ussssssss ha ha uuuu stop please no mercy his hand is moving like a piston he never had a single word shhhaaaaaa. I bite my teeth mm naaa please leave it ohhhhhhhhhhh. I closed my mouth with my hand ayoooooo ha. I know he won’t leave but pleaded little and he became to suck more horrible my god he stopped and I relaxed but not for long time just 10 seconds.

Again his machine work started but all the time he never left my cock from his mouth gained his ultra speed nearly two minutes and I started shooting my loads but his machine not stopped. I felt the pain and I can feel the bus is stopping it stopped fully hmmmm finally my tool was released from his mouth lights were on it stopped for a refreshment it’s nearly 12:30 mid night engine was stopped.

My engine also stopped I closed my eyes and had a breath but he got down and went out. I also corrected my dress and got down and went for a piss saw my cock without foreskin and I pulled back the skin up washed my cock. I saw him sipping mazza I had a coffee and we never had a talk but he gave a naughty smile I went back to my breath he bought a carry bag with him from the shop.

I have not notice what that is but I thought he won’t take my cock again. I tried to sleep but in another 20 minutes and he started his next session which I cannot imagine but that’s the real enjoyment I had even a girl cannot give that much pleasure and he started around 1’O clock and killed me ate me, pleased me gave most pleasure loved me lived with my tool and that I will explain in next story.

One thing he released me at mng 5:30 only see how my dick struggled and till that time my dick and my balls experience all hot, cold, kiss, suck, pinches, bites and my painful cums and will tell you briefly wait for my next post my id is bigdickrider4@yahoo.com. Comments are most welcome and will share you my toughest and pleasured moment soon. I am willing to hear your stories also.

No comments:

Post a Comment