Friday 24 August 2012

Harley and me


I have known my friend Harley since school. we actively play sports, football, tennis, squash and anything that involves running and keeping fit. Harley was a gay male he was quite tall black hair and a fit looking body.

being a male myself I couldn't happen to notice his cock in the showers, I'm in no way gay but u couldn't help but fantasize about things I could do to it. thing is my thoughts were driving me crazy and I had to know what it was like to be with a man, you know sexually.. please don't ask me why but once after our squash meeting we hit the showers I thought to myself its now or never and what better time to do it was now with Harley.

I trusted him, ok both being 18 and me having lots of girlfriends I just had to try it once... just once to see what it was like. so as we washed our selfs I couldn't help but notice his cock dangling in between his legs and the warm soapy water that rushed through it and down to his legs. ok so some how I had to get a light bulb in his head to go off to let him know I was interested in that way.

So I bent over and washed my ass cheek with my back turned to him with both hands slowly and looked at him. nope, at this point he was talking about work, so then I took it a little further and leaned over him and grabbed his soap just touching his penis with the back of my leg. wow I thought I couldn't believe how stiff it was and it wasn't even errect, I started to get a little horny and crouched down to the tiled floor and ran my hand right down and from the back to the front of underneath myself with the bar of soap.

now I thought, this must have set his alarm bells running. I got up and looked at him. you ok Harley asked, yeah I replied umm... go on what he asked.. nothing I replied shaking my head. I walked out grabbing my towel and Harley followed. I sat down on the bench with my towel around me and Harley sat next to me.. you ok Harley asked again.. look I said not looking at him.. over this past few weeks I have really wondered what it would be like to be with another man..

Harley paused and smiled so your saying your gay now Steve Harley asked, no I replied I just want to see what it would be like.. what with me Harley asked. well yes I said waiting for him to laugh. Steve he said, look I know you and Kerry have had problems but being gay is huge. look I shouted standing up front of him. I'm not gay I just want to see what its like. oh he said smileing, so now your curious??? then he asked me if I was joking this is my worst wind up yet.

how many times do I have to tell you I'm not joking. Harley pulled me buy the arm and sat me next to him. ok he said if your serious then touch me, I will know how serious you are if you don't back out.

I plucked up the curridge and placed my hand under his wet towel and then ran my hand up to his soaking wet balls. see I said no joke. anyone could walk in at anytime but the gym was quiet and we had hardly seen anyone all evening. I got off the bench next to him and crouched down in front of him and opened his towel up revealing his tall manhood. I looked up at him and smiled. I placed my hand around his wet cock and proceeded to suck him off.

Harley moaned as I wrapped my tounge all the way around the bell of his cock slurping my saliva wetting it as much as I could. we both looked around to the door just to make sure no one was going to come in. I managed to rub his testicals with my other hand and thrust my mouth up and down his Hugh shaft. ok ok he said I believe you. would you like to take this a step further Harley asked. yeah ok I Said standing up. take off your towel. I slipped it off in one and bent over the bench slowly and as my towel hit the tile floor.

I told Harley to take it easy on me, I know Harley replied I will be gentle. he came around to the back of me and nelt down and started to lick me from behind. I felt his tounge tickle the back of my testicals right up to the crack of me. he was slerping and sucking me all around my little ring.

Tell me if this hurts he said in a quiet voice, ok I replied looking back at him behind me on the floor. Harley stuck his tounge in my anus and gripped my cheeks apart with his hands. god this felt good, it felt like a soaked wet finger touch me deep inside. I heard him spit on his finger and he stood up behind me put his left hand on my back and stuck his finger in my bum. he started soft at first and then gently pushed his finger deep inside.

I could feel his nuckles tapping on my cheeks as he proceeded to finger me with his stiff middle finger. ouch I shouted, it hurt first of all then he started to caress my Spot with the tip of his finger. are you ok he asked yes I panted please stick your cock in me I pleaded. all in good time Harley said getting faster and faster.

Harley slid his finger out and moved over behind me still bent over. I could feel Harley trying to pop his penis in with out any lube. he only managed to get the tip in and pushing on me. I was in pain so I pushed onto him. finally he managed to fit his whole manhood inside as my anus allowed him inside.

Harvey started to thrust deeper in me. I could feel his wet thys banging against the back of mine. I could feel his balls slapping on mine with each rock he did. I couldn't believe the feelings I started to get now, it felt like I was in pain and then all of a sudden he was pressing against a spot id never had before. he started to get harder and faster banging my tight little ass hole.


yes yes please I moaned in pain I looked down under my legs to see his balls banging me from behind. his whole length was entering me back and forth. shit Harley I said panting please stop for a second. Harley stopped and pulled out. he backed away and asked me to follow him back in the shower as we walked back in there I put my fingers behind myself to feel my anus huge and rounded from the pounding Harley just gave me. it was so exposed I could now fit two fingers in myself.

we both walked around to the corner of the shower walls and I sat up on the shelf and brought my knees up with my arms exposing my ass hole and my balls and cock. Harley got between me and pushed his cock in from the front and I laid back with my knees up. Harley squirted his soap all around his cock and fingered it all around my bottom liberating my bottom so I was slippery and he slid his shaft in me one more time.

I clenched my ring to feel him. he started to bang me harder. Harley brought my leg over his shoulder and he got harder. not long now he whispered in my ear. then I could feel his balls swell up and his cock started to throb. where do you want it he asked. just cum I shouted. he got harder and harder. all of a sudden his ball clenched and I could feel Harley erupting he gripped my shoulders and nutted in me. Harley slid out and bent down towards my cock and sucked at my cock. I could feel his warm mouth sucking and then I let out a moan and cum with all I had to give him, I must have unloaded more times than I could ever have done before in a woman.

No comments:

Post a Comment