Friday 24 August 2012

Love me some gay black dick up my white ass


I was home alone my wife was gone so it was just me sitting here watching tv, I'm 20 years old by the way and secretly gay as hell but I only like big buff black guys with huge black cocks for me to suck on and stick up my white boy ass, my wife don't know and I plan on keeping it that way;)

So while my wife was visiting her parents 4 the weekend I suddenly get horny as fuck! So I immediately call my big buff black friend Tyrone, tyrone has huge thick muscles and black as hell but so sexy, we never had sex....yet but he don't know im gay we been hanging out for a year but today I'm determined to get his big black cock up my horny white boy ass;) I got a boner just thinking about it! :)

so I call him and ask if he wants to come over I'm alone, sure he said, my plan was working! So after about 30 minutes I hear a knock on the door and I get up and open the door, hey Tyrone, hey man How it going? Pretty good. So we both sat on the same couch beside each other after a minute I'm already rubbing his cock through his pants he looks at me and smiles and says u gonna suck my dick or what?

Yes! So I yank off his pants and I pull out his BBC and I start sucking on his huge 8 inch black cock I deep throat over n over n over ohhhhhh fuck Tyrone then cums a huge load in my mouth yummy that was good!:) then he stands up and gets naked and says come here and give me that bitchy white boy ass, i'm a tear that ass up!!!!! Hehe ok I giggled:) so i stood up and he stripped me naked in seconds his big black hands slowly rubbing my body, bend over now!

Ok;) so I lean over on the couch and Tyrone grabs my pale white ass and slaps it 3 times slap! Slap! Slap! Here comes the big cock he said so suddenly I fill his HUGE cock in me!!!!!!! I could feel my asshole rip apart!!!! It felt soooo good! Ohhhhhhhh fuck yeahhhhhh I like that... U better white boy!!!!

Then he grabs my hair and fucks my ass harder his huge cock all the way up my ass ahhhhhhhhhhh!! Fuck fuck fuck fuck!!! Tyrone ohhhhhhhh Tyrone!!! You my white boy slave now... Ok he rams my ass harder like crazy!!! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh shit right there!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment