Sunday 19 August 2012

BHAI KEE LUST BEHAN KEE BUST -2

Both the bitches were lying near me totally naked and we were in a hotel room at Srinagar where the cold was at its high thoush it was May only , when the rest of india faces hot waves but Srinagar in Kashmir is cold enough to have the winter clothes on. But both of the bitches were lying naked near me.
My sisters observation was that since she is my sister she has got allthe right to get fucked first but my eyes were on the Veena who was having little bit of tits and nice cleanshaven pussy. I obeyed sisters order and took my sister beneath me and started sucking her tits one by one , though licking and sucking one at a time and other was being nimbbled by me by hand.
This act of mine was raising the temparature of the room and Veena was fully supporting me inmaking the big Bitch i. e my sister hot and horny. I opened up the legs of my sister Tanya and keeping my 7 inches lund on her golden gate sstarted making lighter strokes. As she was still unchudi choot hence my first attempt failed and my lund found no way in entering into the choot of my sister. I tried agian and this time Veena holded my lund for safe landing of lund inside the pussy of my sister and wow.............................. it entered into the pussy by one or two inches and my sister cried ohhhhhhhhhhhh........mar gayee mere raam mere bhaiyya...........please take out your dick immediately .......please bhai you may fuck Veena first..........please leave me.....but who was listening all these things I wanted to break hymen of my didi to make her an object of sex for me.
My next attempt slided my dick inside her pussy and ohhhhhhhhhhh the hymen was broken as I saw few drops of blood pouring out of choot. and thus it made way for safe landing of my lund immedaitely ,deep into the choot of my didi. Now some short of relaxation was on the face of my didi which become pale in first attempt to fuck. She was feeling some pleasure now and told me to carry on while she moaned ohhhhhhhhhhhhh ahhhhhhhhhh mmmmmmmmmmm and ouch......... I too was feeling some pleasure some i dragged near me Veena jee and started sucking her nipples and was making heavier deeper strokes was stronger thrust on my sister........as per promises I withdrew my dick from Didi pussy and made a way for Veena to come in and have the dick in side her pussy she opened her legs for me and my didi come on me to make deeper impact on the choot of Veena. I put up my lund on the cunt of of Veena and made a deeper stroke and my dick entered inside the pussy of Veena no brokerage of hymen or so. I thinking of she must be having prior sex enjoyment with some one so hymen was not intact. But i started sucking and licking of pussy of my didi and started making heavier deeper and stronger strokes on Veena. her face was relaxed and we made it till we both cum.........i lied down on the body of Veena and my sister started licking and sucking of my dick for assualt on her pussy. I told didi to stay online as it will take some time to be re erected so we laid on the bed for a while..... next to continue.......

No comments:

Post a Comment